Zoho Campaigns has a Templates section in the Library which allows you to save the templates that you've designed for future use, saving you a lot of time and effort.
How do I save a template to the library?
Once you're done designing your template according to your needs and requirements,
- Click Save Changes and select Save to Library button on the top right corner of the template editor.
- Your template will be saved in the Templates section of the Library.
If you designed your template in the template editor:
Click the Save Changes dropdown in the top right corner of the template editor.
Select Save to Library.
Your template will be saved in the Email Templates section of the Library.
How do I create a template from the Library?
Aside from just saving your template, you can also create a template from the Library.
To create a template from the Library,
From the Navigation toolbar, choose Library and select Email Templates.
- Click Create Using in the top-right corner of the page.
From the dropdown menu, select the type of template you would like to create.
- Choose the template layout you want to use.
Select Save as Template to save the template in the Library, otherwise select Create Campaign to create a campaign using that template.
If you select Save as Template,
If you select Create Campaign , you can just go ahead with the usual campaign creation flow.
What actions can be performed on the saved templates?
When you mouse over the thumbnail of a template stored in the library, you can see the following icons:
- Preview - Display a preview of the template.
- Clone - Clone the template.
- Create Campaign - Create a campaign using the template.
- Edit - Edit the template.
Delete - Delete the template.
How do I move a template to a folder?
Mouse over the template and check it.
Select the destination folder in the Move to Folder dropdown or select Create New Folder to move the template to a new folder.
- Click Go Ahead.
You can find or search previously added templates under Library -> Email templates.
- Saved templates can be displayed in either a card view or a list view under Library -> Email templates.
- You can edit or modify your templates by clicking the Edit icon displayed under the required template.
- You cannot modify another user's template. You can clone their template and then make changes as required.