Zoho Campaigns lets your contacts update profile, tell a friend, resubscribe and unsubscribe via email footer links. The link to do all these activities will be present in the footer section of the email that you send. On the create campaign page, you can include only those activities you wish to let your contact do. However, you cannot remove the option to unsubscribe. On clicking the links, pages related to that particular activity would open. Zoho Campaigns allows you to set up signup pages and emails that contact would see after signing up to your organization. You can change its look and content the way you wish.
Here are the various steps involved with the customization of these pages
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Settings.
- Select Signup Pages and Emails under Customization.
- A page with a list of various activities related to subscription will appear.
- Select the page or email you want to preview.
- Choose the type of page or email you want to customize from the set of options listed under the selected activity.
When a contact clicks on this link, they can provide details such as their first name, last name, and email address.
- Landing page - Allows you to customize the page that appears when a user clicks the Update profile footer link.
- Confirmation page - Allows you to customize the page that appears when a user clicks the CTA button on the landing page.
- Email - Allows you to customize the content of the profile update notification email.
- Form - Allows you to customize the profile update form.
- Thank you page - You can customize the content of the email which is triggered when a contact successfully registers using the profile update form.
A contact can unsubscribe from a mailing list or organization using the unsubscribe link. It is mandatory to include an unsubscribe link or button in all email campaigns per the CAN SPAM act. There are two tabs, Opt out from a mailing list and Opt out from organization. You can customize the content in both tabs.
'Unsubscribe from lists' confirmation page - Allows you to customize the mailing list opt-out confirmation page.
'Unsubscribe from topics' confirmation page - Allows you to customize the topics opt-out confirmation page.
- 'Unsubscribe feedback' page - Allows your contacts to give feedback about why they want to unsubscribe from your newsletters. Learn more
- Data erasure page - Allows you to customize the data erasure page.
- Thank you page - Allows you to customize the content of the email that is sent to the contacts to confirm unsubscribing from the organization and erasure of data.
- Email - You can customize the opt out confirmation email which is triggered upon clicking unsubscribe in Confirmation page.
Contacts can share your newsletters with their friends by clicking this link.
- Form - Allows you to customize the tell-a-friend form.
- Forward email - You can customize the content of the email that is triggered when a user clicks the CTA in the above form.
- Thank you page - Allows you to customize the content of the email that is sent to contacts who share your newsletter.
Change Email Address
You can customize the emails sent to existing email addresses and updated email addresses when a contact changes their subscription email address.
- Contacts can resubscribe to a mailing list by clicking the Resubscribe link.
- Notification for 'inactive email address' page - You can customize the page that appears when a user clicks the Resubscribe button.
- Confirmation page - You can customize the page that appears when a user clicks the button on the landing page.
- Thank you page - You can customize the content of the email which is triggered when a contact successfully resubscribes.
Contacts can give their consent by clicking the consent link. You can customize the landing page which appears when contacts express or deny their consent to receive your newsletters.
To customize the pages
- Click the page or email that you want to customize.
- Click Edit at the top-right corner to customize the selected page.
- In the page editor, you can customize the different elements in the page, on the left.
- You can also edit the title of the page editor.
- Contacts who have explicitly expressed their consent or opted in via signup forms etc. can unsubscribe from the mailing list for which they have signed up for. They will be unsubscribed from the mailing list on a single click.
- Contacts who have not explicitly expressed their consent or opted in, should have an additional option through which they can unsubscribe from the organization. With this, contacts can stop receiving emails from an organization if they are no longer interested.
- If users carry out GDPR compliant email marketing, it is mandatory for them to provide an option, where their contacts can choose to erase their data from the organization.
A contact can manage their preferences by clicking the Manage Preference option. You can customize the Topics
Landing Page that contacts can see when they click Manage Preference.
To customize the pages,
- From the Navigation toolbar, click Settings.
- Under the Customization section, click Signup Pages and Emails.
- Select Topics Landing Page.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Edit icon beside the component you want to edit.
- Make necessary changes and click Save.
You can customize the Topics Thanks Page that contacts can see once their preferences are saved.
- Select the email for which you want to edit the footer notes.
- Click Edit button.
- Select Footer Settings on the left side of the editor.
- You can choose to add or remove footer note in your emails using the checkbox corresponding to Footer Notes.
- You can also change the font of the footer note in your emails.
- Click Save and Proceed after you're done with the customization.
Zoho Campaigns allows the customization of these pages with respect to a particular mailing list.