Composite products allow individual products to be grouped together to form kits or bundles. This feature allows sellers to sell multiple products as a single composite product.
When using existing products from the catalog, the quantity of the individual product will decrease for every bundle created, while increasing the quantity of the composite products.
Enable Composite Products
- Go to Products > Add Product.
Click Add Composite Products from the dropdown menu..
Click Enable in the confirmation pop-up.
4. Scroll down, enable the Composite Products toggle under Product Settings, and click Save.
Add Composite Products
1. Enter the name of the product bundle in the Title field. The URL
will be auto-filled.
2. Click Add Product in the Add Composite Product section.
3. Select the products you want to sell as a set using the check boxes next products. Next, click Add Products to create a set with the selected individual products.
4. The set with the chosen products will be listed with their Quantity, Selling Price, and Retail Price. The quantity of the products can be changed according to the requirements.
5. Click Copy from Total to calculate the total cost of the products.
6. Click Add Product in the bottom-left of the section to add more products to your set.
7. Click the [X] near each product to remove it from the set.
8. Fill in Product SKU, Description, and Product Details in the Product Details section.
9. Enable Inventory Tracking, enter the Quantity and Low Stock Limit.
Uncheck the Track Inventory checkbox to disable inventory tracking.
10. Check Enable Bundling to create bundles using the existing stock. This will result in a decrease in the quantity of individual products in your inventory.
These are unique identifying numbers that are used in certain industries. If applicable, you can mention these specific values for your products.
- ISBN (International Standard Book Number) is commonly used by sellers who sell books in particular.
- UPC (Universal Product Code) is commonly used by store retailers for their products.
- EAN (European Article Number) is commonly used by sellers in the European region.
- MPN (Manufacturer Part Number) is used by manufacturers to identify their parts.
Once a composite product is created and saved, the Bundle Details section will be available to set the bundle quantity. This will increase the quantity of the composite product, while the quantity of the individual products will be reduced in inventory stock.
You can add the image of the bundles along with close-up images of individual products.
Click Upload Image.
Select the image from your computer.
Click Open to upload the image.
Add all SEO-related information for your composite product in this section.
Add a suitable SEO Title.
Include all product-related keywords in SEO Keywords.
SEO Description can be a keyword-rich description about your product.
Find relevant keywords for each product and fill in this section to grow your reach organically with the website.
You can also add specifications from Settings > Specifications under General and link those specifications to each product here.
Any added custom field will be available here. You can select the layout and enter the message if it's a display message.
All other sections are similar to the settings in a normal product. To read about those settings, click here