- Go to Settings > Product Filters under General.
- Click Add Product Filter.
- Provide the Filter Name and Reference Name.
- Select the Filter Type from the drop-down. Various product parameters can be used as a filter type.
- Choose the Filter Option Arrangement. It can be Ascending, Descending, or based on the product count.
- Filter Option Values can be selected from the drop-down. The selected number of options will be visible after which the other options will appear upon clicking More Options.
- Enable Show in Store if the filter needs to be displayed in the store.
- Display Product Count can be enabled to show the product count beside the filter values.
- Collapse by default can be enabled to collapse filters after use automatically.
Product attributes available in the store for different products will be available in the dropdown.
Attributes need to be available within the store to set it up as a filter.
All product specifications listed in your store will be displayed in the dropdown. You can further choose a group and field name.
Specifications need to be available within the store to set it up as a filter.
Tags need to be available within the store to set it up as a filter.
You can set filters based on pricing ranges. Set minimum and maximum price ranges. Click Add New Price Range to add more price ranges.
Filters can be created based on the brands available in the store. Choose between displaying all brands and manually selected brands.
Brands need to be set up within the store to set it up as a filter.
- Select color automatically: Color value will be automatically chosen and displayed in store.
- Manually choose the color value: Colors can be chosen from the options available in the dropdown.
Colors need to be available within the store to set it up as a filter.