Using the Zoom Meeting integration, you can schedule and hold meetings in Zoom from Zoho Connect.
What is Zoom Meetings?
Zoom is an online communication platform that allows users to connect through video, audio, phone, and chat. Using Zoom for Zoho Connect, you can schedule and hold meetings in Zoom from Zoho Connect.
Benefits of the integration
- Create meetings in Zoom without leaving your Zoho Connect network
- Effortlessly add your network members to a Zoom Meeting
- Invite people outside your Zoho Connect network to a Zoom Meeting
- View all of your upcoming and previous meetings in the events tab in Zoho Connect.
Who can use this integration?
If the network admin has enabled Zoom integration for the network, all members can configure this integration for themselves to create and join meetings in Zoom from Zoho Connect.
How do I configure the Zoom Meeting integration in my Zoho Connect network?
- Log in to your Zoho Connect web app with an admin profile.
- Click the plug icon  in the right menu.
- In the Integrations page, select Zoom from the list of integrations.
- In the new page, click Authenticate Now.
- In the new pop-out, enter your Zoom account credentials and click Authenticate.
You've now successfully authenticated your Zoom account and integrated it with your Zoho Connect network.
How do I create a Zoom Meeting from Zoho Connect?
- Click Feeds from the main menu on the left.
- Click What's on your mind? at the top of the Feeds page.
- Click the events icon  at the top of the rich text editor.
- Select Zoom Meeting from the dropdown.
- If you haven't authenticated yet, complete the authentication process and then proceed to step 6.
- In the pop-out, enter the meeting title and select the start date and time.
- In the invitees field, add invitees. To add users outside the network, choose the Selected Members and Groups option from the dropdown.
- Click the add user icon  on the right side of the Add Invites field.
- In the new pop-out, enter the email addresses of people you'd like to invite separated by commas and click Add.
- In the Create Meeting pop-out, click Create.
What happens once the Zoom Meeting is created?
A post with the meeting details will be shared in the selected group wall and invitees will receive a push and email notification.
How do you join a Zoom Meeting created in Zoho Connect?
- Log in to your Zoho Connect network.
- Navigate to the Zoom Meeting details post shared on the network/group wall. Alternatively, click the notification you received.
- In the details post, click Open Zoom.
The Zoom page will be opened in a new browser tab, and you can start or join the meeting from there.
1. How do I revoke the authentication I provided for accessing my Zoom app?
To revoke the authentication you provided in Zoho Connect to access your Zoom app: Go to Integrations -> Zoom -> Click Revoke.
You will receive a confirmation prompt for the revoke action. In that pop-out, click Revoke.
If you have any questions related to the Zoom integration in Zoho Connect, please write to us at email@example.com
. We're always happy to help!