A widget is a simple application or extension that helps users easily access specific links or features. For example, links that members access often can be added as a Quick link widget, Upcoming events or Pending tasks can be displayed in the right once the respective widgets are enabled.
Zoho Connect gives you built-in widgets such as Upcoming events, Upcoming conferences, Trending tags, and also lets you create your own widget.
Quick links: Links that are often accessed or the ones that are very important to you or your team can be added as Quick link widgets. An example for this could be a link to your HR portal, or a link to your team's resources page.
HTML widget: With HTML link widgets, there are a lot of possibilities like embedding a picture or changing the fonts and colors. HTML also provides you the flexibility to create a widget in accordance with your brand.
Poll widget: When you create a poll as a post and share it, chances are that it may be lost among the posts made in your network. So, if you want to make sure everybody in your group or network take notice of the poll, it's best to create one as a widget.
HTML and Poll widgets are available at the company and group levels. Individual members can only create Quick link widgets in their 'My feed' page.
Zoho Connect provides users with built-in widgets that can be enabled or disabled when needed.
List of Zoho Connect widgets
- Announcements: Shows you the list of announcements made in the respective wall.
- Overdue Tasks: Gives you a list of tasks assigned to you that have exceeded the due date.
- Trending Tags: Shows you tags that are popular within your group or the network.
- Upcoming Conferences: Lets you view video conferences (created by you and the ones you are invited to) that have been scheduled.
- Upcoming Events: Gives you the list of events (created by you and the ones you are invited to) that are yet to happen.