6. If you haven’t created and trained any prediction models in your account, you'll be prompted to create one.
- Click Create New Model. You'll be taken to the AI Models section under Microservices. Refer here to know how you can create a prediction model using AI Modeler.
- Once you've created, trained, and published the model, the respective model will be displayed in the dropdown.
7. Select the trained model from the dropdown and click Next.
8. Enter a name for the prediction field. This is the field that you want to predict value of. By default, the name will be populated with the base field chosen while creating the prediction model. For example, if I chose the base field as Price, the default name will be displayed as price Prediction.
9. Choose the required field type and click Next.
10. Map the respective dependent fields in the prediction model to the relevant fields in your form. The dependent fields are the data points that you believe will influence the data point that you're trying to predict.
11. Click Add Field. The prediction field will be added.
12. You can now access your app in live and add values in the dependent fields. The prediction field will predict a value accordingly.