1. How can I create reports and share them with other users?
You can share reports in Zoho CRM in two different ways.
- Exporting and sharing them with users - Each report can be exported as Excel, CSV or PDF files.
- Creating a report's folder with the report and sharing the folder with users - The report folders help you keep your reports organized so you can share them easily with other users. A report can always be moved from one folder to another.
2. Why am I unable to see some of the fields in Reports?
You may not be able to see some of the fields in reports if your administrator has disabled them. You can view only those fields that are displayed in your page layout. You can see all data for which you have Read/Write access, including records owned by you and those shared by other users with you.
3. Can I schedule my reports and send them to my colleagues periodically?
Yes, you can schedule the delivery of your reports and send them to your colleagues, the executive management, and non-Zoho CRM users by scheduling them to be sent daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
Once you've configured the Report scheduler, the specified reports are delivered to the recipients' email addresses as an email attachment (XLS format) with a link to the specific report from the Zoho CRM Reports module. You can also send the PDF document to your recipients. For more information, see Scheduling Reports.
4. What are the different types of reports that are available?
Tabular Report, Summary Report, and Matrix Report are the different types of reports that you get in Zoho CRM.
The Tabular Report displays data without any subtotals, and you can use this type of report to create contact mailing lists and a consolidated view of the sales pipeline, among others.
The Summary Report displays the data along with subtotals, groupings, and other summary information, while the Matrix Report displays the data summarized in a grid against both the horizontal and vertical columns.
5. Can I store all my personal reports in a folder?
Yes, you can store all your personal reports in a folder, which can be viewed only by you and users with the Administrator privilege. You can also make report folders publicly visible to other users in your organization.