Access to Zoho CRM application can be prevented by enabling the Passcode lock. The user will be prompted to enter a four digit pass code to open the application.
To enable passcode lock
- Go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Passcode Lock.
- Tap Turn passcode on and enter a passcode.
You will be prompted to re-enter the passcode.
You can tap Change passcode to modify the passcode if required.
Apart from the Passcode Lock, you can also enable Touch or Face ID. Users whose Touch or Face ID have been setup on the apple device can access the Zoho CRM application without the passcode.
Using Spotlight Search
Spotlight search helps in finding the data that you are looking for from your home screen. Once Spotlight Search is enabled from the Privacy and Security window in your Zoho CRM application, you will be able to search for information from your CRM application right from your device home screen.
Identify who is calling
Enabling the Caller ID toggle switch from the Privacy and Security window lets you know when a record (lead, contact, etc.) gets in touch with you.
Receive push notifications
Whenever something important happens in your Zoho CRM application, you should be informed so that an appropriate action can be carried out at the earliest. You can enable Push Notification from the Privacy and Security window to be notified whenever something happens in you Zoho CRM Application.
Configure actions that can be performed using 3D Touch
3D touch acts as a shortcut to perform a quick action in your apple device. You can configure four actions that can be performed using 3D Touch such as search, add lead, contact, or an event.
Configure module specific settings
In the Zoho CRM application, you can personalize the way in which you can view records that are present in a module. You can specify the following:
- Group by: Specify how you want to group all the records that are present in a module. Eg. Based on First Name, Last Name, City, Country etc.
- Sort: This determines how you want to sort the records that are displayed based on the grouping that you have chosen. It is further subdivided into:
- Primary Sort: Determines how the data has to be sorted.
- Secondary Sort: If there are any conflicts (records with similar last name, company, etc.) the records in the module will be sorted based on the field that you specify.
- Display Fields: This determines the fields present in a record that are to be displayed in the module list view.
- Search: To enhance the search results in a module, you can specify fields of high priority. So, when the search keyword matches the field values of the fields that you have chosen, they will be displayed on the top.
- Records: This displays the number of records that are present in a module along with their last synced date and time.
- Download: Download records for your reference.
Smart View is a mobile friendly view that is available for all the modules in the CRM app. It is a mock of quick create in layout. This helps you see only the fields that are relevant (such as mandatory fields) and the fields that are filled in a record. The smart view can be enabled for four instances: Add Record, Update Record, Details View, Related List.
The color theme of the app can be modified based on your requirements. You can tap the Black color to enable the dark theme. You can also choose your Device theme for the app.
The font type of the Zoho CRM app can be modified. To modify the font, go to the Zoho CRM App Settings and choose the appropriate font from the Fonts section.
Reset the appThis allows you to completely remove the data that has been synced from the desktop version of Zoho CRM. You can also choose to Reset and Erase Settings which removes all the preferences, customization, passcode lock along with all the data that has been synced.
Enable on-device audio transcription
Voice-to-text option in the app allows you to convert the voice notes into text and add them the record. You can either choose the Apple Server or use the On Device voice to text transcription.
The On Device transcription supports English and Spanish.
Configure Siri shortcuts
You can configure Siri Shortcuts and have conversations with Siri to get things done. For example, you can ask Siri to launch the Events module an view all the open events.
To configure Siri shortcuts
- In Zoho CRM app Settings tap Siri Shortcuts.
- Tap the Add button in the Create Shortcuts section.
- Enter the command under When I say: and select the action under Do:
- Tap Add to Siri.
You can also scroll down to view the Zoho CRM suggested shortcuts.
Change app language
The Zoho CRM app can be viewed in six languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish.
To change the app language
- Go to iPhone Settings > Zoho CRM.
- Under Preferred Language, select a language of your choice.
The Zoho CRM Widget allows you to view all the activities that you have for the day at a glance. You can tap on an activity to open it in the app.
To add Zoho CRM widget
- Swipe left from your home screen.
All the existing widgets will be displayed.
- Tap Edit and Add the Zoho CRM widget.
Contextual menus allow you to quickly perform an action say checking-in to an event, share or download an attachment. Long press on a task or an Attachment to view the actions that you can perform.
Access Sandbox account
If your organization has enabled Sandbox, you will be able to choose either the Production or Sandbox account while logging in to the Zoho CRM application. You can also change it from the Zoho CRM app settings.
To switch between production and Sandbox
- Go to Zoho CRM App Settings.
- Select the Production or Sandbox account under Choose an Organization.