Businesses look to develop a deep understanding of customer needs, stay aware of their preferences, and keep track of customer satisfaction. From finding the target market to monitoring post-purchase sentiment, surveys serve as structured and efficient tools for collecting data and deriving these insights.
Integrating a survey tool with a CRM allows you to create and send surveys to specific groups of customers quickly. Once you receive the responses, the survey data can be used to fill and augment the customer profiles present in a CRM. This gives customer-facing teams access to up-to-date and comprehensive information and helps them better serve their customers. Zoho Survey
can be integrated with Zoho CRM to serve use cases like this.
Before using the Zoho Survey integration in your actual production environment, it's best to test it in a sandbox environment. This lets you see how the integration affects your CRM system and internal processes. Once you're satisfied with the testing, you can confidently deploy it to your live environment.
To learn more about this integration, see Zoho Survey integration - Overview
To learn more about sandboxes, see: Sandbox overview
Users with the Admin profile can:
- Integrate a sandbox account with Zoho Survey
- Deploy this integration to the production environment
To add the Zoho Survey integration to a sandbox
Navigate to Setup > Data Administration > Sandbox.
- Click the sandbox where you want the integration.
- Click the Go to Sandbox button.
In the sandbox, navigate to Setup > Marketplace > Zoho.
- Go to Zoho Survey and click Setup now.
- Click Get Started Now.
- If you don't have a Zoho Survey account linked to your email address, enter the Portal name and click Next. Otherwise, ignore this step.
Select the Portal and Departments that you want to integrate with the CRM.
- Click Next.
- Click Add Users, select the users, and click Assign.
Select the Zoho CRM Modules from which surveys can be sent.
- Click Done.
If you want to configure the portal of another user to the CRM, you can:
Click Configure another user's portal.
- In the Enter the admin's email address box, fill in that user's email address.
- Click Send for Approval.
Working with the Zoho Survey integration in a sandbox
To learn how to use the Zoho Survey integration, please refer to the following help documents:
- Zoho Survey Integration - Overview
- Setting up Zoho Survey Integration
- Create Surveys from Zoho CRM
- Sending Survey and Viewing Survey Response from CRM