An invoice is a bill issued by a vendor to a customer with the goods or services they ordered. It usually contains the purchase order reference number, date, billing address, shipping address, terms of payment, and line items (products or services) with quantities and prices for each.
You can create an invoice in CRM by either cloning an existing invoice or filling in the details in the invoice creation form.
To create an invoice manually
1. Click the (+) Create Invoice icon in the Invoices module.
2. Enter the invoice details in the Create Invoice page.
3. Click Add Line Item in the Product Details section.
Note that you can add up to 200 line items to an invoice.
4. Once you have added all the product lines, click Add Products to add them to the invoice.
5. Click Save.
To clone an invoice
1. Click on the invoice that you want clone on the Invoices tab.
2. Click the More (... ) icon on the Invoices Details page and select Clone from the dropdown menu.
3. Modify the required details in the Clone Invoice page.
4. Click Save.
You can also convert a quote or sales order directly into an invoice by clicking on the Convert button in the quotes or sales order record details page.
Once you have created the invoice, you can either export it to PDF or share it via email.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.