No. A "draft" is considered an incomplete record. The record will only be added to the module and enter the approval process after it has been submitted or saved. Until then, the drafts are stored in the Drafts section of the module.
The Drafts tab is automatically created the moment you save a record as a draft.
17. How do I delete an existing link or connector in a wizard?
Right-click on the link or connector and click Delete Path.
18. How do I create SCREEN 2 or subsequent screens in a wizard?
In the Wizard Design page, drag and drop the cursor from the button to add another screen.
Alternately, you can click Link to screen over the button.
19. How do I create a button to save the record?
When you add a button to the screen, there is an option to use the button to save the record. If you check this option, you will not be able to add further screens to the wizard, as this will be considered as the final step in creating a record.
You will also not be able to save the wizard unless you have added a button that saves the record.
20. Can I change the colour and shape of the buttons ?
Yes, you can customise the buttons by selecting the shape or colour of your choice from the available styles. You can choose a normal, curved, or rounded shape. You can select a colour for the available options.
21. When do I use the Disable Button option?
The best practice for using the Disable Button option is to make sure the record creator enters correct values in the fields.
For example, you can set the criteria that until the email address is entered the Next button will be disabled. This will ensure that the record creator fills in this field before moving to the next screen.
22. When do I use the Hide Button option?
A button can be completely hidden from the screen if you don't want the creator to use or view it.
For example, if an agent is creating a record, you can hide the Payments Details button which takes the person to the payments screen. This will prevent the agent from navigating to that screen. You can use the same wizard without enabling Hide Button for the office administrators. This will allow them to enter details on the payments screen.
23. What is a "text component" in a wizard?
A text component allows the admins to add instructions, disclaimers, or call script in case the form is filled out via phone call to the record creation form. This makes it easier for the record creator to adhere to the company guidelines.
(A maximum of five text components can be added to each screen).
24. Can I trigger actions when a button is clicked?
Yes, the admin can configure actions like sending email alerts and webhooks that will be triggered by clicking a button.
For example, students can be sent notification via webhook when their application form is submitted to the university portal.
25. How do I create records using wizards?
Wizards is a feature in module customisation that lets you:
- Simplify the creation of records by showing the process as a series of screens, each of which has a selected set of fields.
- Ensure data is entered in a systematic way.
- Navigate easily by showing relevant screens to the record creator based on the values that are entered.
- Save the record as a draft.
Regular record create page:
Wizard record create page: