The Advanced CRM Analytics, powered by Zoho Analytics helps you to analyze CRM data and create insightful business intelligence reports & dashboards. With this integration, Sales & Marketing can slice and dice the data and make better data-driven business decisions. To know more about the capabilities of Advanced Analytics. See More: Zoho CRM Advanced Analytics
Configure Zoho Analytics Integration
To configure Zoho Analytics Integration
- Log in to Zoho CRM with Administrator profile privileges.
- Go to Setup > Marketplace > Zoho > Advanced Analytics for CRM.
- In the Advanced Analytics for CRM page, click Configure.
In the Zoho Analytics Configuration page, do the following:
- Select fields from modules.
- Schedule the synchronization time.
- Click Save.
You will receive an email after the CRM data is imported into Zoho Analytics.
- All the subsequent changes made to the records in Zoho CRM will be automatically synchronized with Zoho Analytics at the scheduled synchronization time.
- You can sync upto 95 fields in each module.
- The sync options Every 3 hours, Every 6 hours, Every 12 hours are available only if associated Zoho Analytics account is on the Standard Edition or above.
- As for the Basic Edition of Zoho Analytics, only Daily and Manual sync options are available.
Activate Zoho Analytics Add-on
(for Zoho Analytics users using the Free Plan - 15 days Trial)
You can use the Advanced Analytics add-on to evaluate your CRM data and create powerful reports & dashboards only if you are in the Free Plan with a 15-day trial.
To activate the Zoho Analytics license
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Reports Home page, click the Advanced Analytics for CRM link.
It will take you to Zoho Analytics.
- In Zoho Analytics, click Subscription > Upgrade.
- Choose the Basic Plan or above to upgrade.
Once the Advanced CRM Analytics is configured, you get access to 70 plus ready made reports and dashboards. In addition to this, you can also create reports as per your requirement, using the drag-and-drop report builder of Zoho Analytics. See Also Creating Ad-hoc Reports using Zoho Analytics
Below are some additional reports that can be created using Zoho Analytics.
View Reports & Dashboards
To view reports & dashboards
- Log in to Zoho CRM.
- Click Reports tab.
- In the Reports home page, click Advanced Analytics for CRM.
Advanced CRM Analytics will open in a new web browser tab. See Also Zoho CRM Advanced Analytics
Share Zoho Analytics
The reports and dashboards created in Zoho Analytics, with the CRM data, will be accessible only to the administrator who configured the Zoho Analytics Add-on. You can however, share the reports with other Zoho CRM users (including other CRM administrators).
To share Zoho Analytics with Zoho CRM users
- Log in to Zoho Analytics.
- Open Zoho CRM Reports database.
- In the Zoho CRM Reports page, select the corresponding report, and click Share.
- Select the Share option as required.
You've different options to share Reports with your CRM users. See Also Sharing and Collaboration in ZohoAnalytics
Deactivate Advanced CRM Analytics
As an administrator, you can deactivate the Advanced CRM Analytics in Zoho CRM. Please note that on deactivating:
- All the data, reports and dashboards created in your Zoho Analytics account will be deleted.
- The Zoho Analytics account will NOT be automatically downgraded to the Free Plan. Whenever needed, you can downgrade it to the required plan.
To deactivate Advanced CRM Analytics
- Log in to Zoho CRM with Administrator profile.
- Go to Setup > Marketplace > Zoho> Advanced CRM Analytics.
- In the Advanced CRM Analytics page, click the Deactivate link.
- In the Deactivation of Zoho Analytics page, click Yes, I understand. Deactivate Now.