1. I created a pipeline and now I cannot update the Stage field in a record.
Creating a pipeline does not affect updating stages in the layout.
If a map dependency, blueprint, layout rule, or validation rule has been created based on the Stage field, then you won't be able to update the Stage field.
2. How can I map the pipeline and stage during Hubspot (API) migration?
By default, the stage and pipeline in HubSpot are automatically mapped to the Stage and Pipeline fields in Zoho CRM and you cannot alter this mapping during API migration.
If you need to migrate stages and pipelines in a different format, then you will need to export the data from HubSpot as a spreadsheet and manually importing that data into Zoho CRM, which will allow you to manually map the fields.
Try deploying the fields first, then the sections, then the layout, and then finally the pipeline, if you face this issue instead of deploying them all at once.
If the issue still persists, then please contact our support team.
4. I created a new pipeline and then deleted the standard pipeline, but the Kanban view still shows stages from the deleted pipeline.
If the stage values are mapped on the stage probability mapping page, then the stage will also be shown in the Kanban view.
To remove the stage value from the stage probability mapping, go to Setup and select Modules & Fields from the Customization section. Hover your mouse over Deals and select Stage Probability Mapping, then remove the stage value from the list.
5. The Pipeline feature is missing from the Customization list on the Setup page.
Ensure that the Deals module has been enabled in on the Organize Modules screen by navigating to Setup > Customization > Module and Fields > Organize Modules and selecting Enable Deals/Potentials. Also ensure that profile permissions are enabled for the Deals module by navigating to Setup > Security Control > Profiles and selecting the user's profile.
Scroll down to the permissions for the Deals module and enable them if they are not already enabled.
6. When Kanban view is selected, all the stages that are in the Stage-Probability Mapping are displayed instead of the stages in the default pipeline.
If multiple pipelines have been created, the All Layouts view will open by default when you select the Kanban view. This also means the stages from all pipelines will be available for mapping. If you select a particular pipeline, then only the stages in that pipeline will be displayed in the list view.
7. Can I edit or delete stage fields from the pipeline when a record from that pipeline is in a blueprint?
No. When a record enters the blueprint, you will no longer be able to edit the Pipeline field in the record as it will be locked.
8. When I try to pass information about a pipeline through API, I see an error message saying,
"message": "invalid oauth scope to access this URL",
Ensure that, you are passing the access token as a parameter in the API request and that the generated access token includes the pipeline scope.
Also make sure that you are using the proper Layout ID by navigating to Setup > Modules and Fields > Deals and then open the required layout and copy the ID from the URL and paste it into the code.
The pipeline scope to include is: scope=ZohoCRM.settings.pipeline.ALL
9. When I try to delete a pipeline, I see an error message that says "Pipeline field cannot be removed".
If the pipeline is associated with records in the Deals module or with a blueprint, then you cannot delete it. You must first remove the associations and then you can delete the pipeline.
10. How does sorting based on the Stage field work in a dashboard when there is a pipeline created?
In the dashboard, the shown based on their initial (default) order, which is the order they were created in (regardless of any pipelines they appear in).
For example, if a stage value "Requirement Received" is created today and then another value "Analysing Prospect" is created tomorrow, then when a dashboard is sorted by stage value, the records with the value "Requirement Received" will be displayed first, then the records with the "Analysing Prospect" value.
11. I see an internal server error when I try to change the pipeline of a deal record.
Check whether the stage field has been used to map any dependencies and whether a layout rule has been created based on the stage field.
If these troubleshooting steps don't resolve your problem, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.