Zia Call Intelligence is accessible only to users in the US, EU, and IN DCs.
Calls are an effective mode of communication for most businesses today, whether they're interactions with customers, partners, vendors, prospects, or others. Through call transcription, Zia provides you with the option to transcribe your call recordings into a coherent text. Along with the call transcription feature, Zia can help you analyze the conversation and automatically fetch important details. In fact, without even having to read the entire conversation, you can determine the call's sentiment—positive, negative, or neutral—as well as the customer's intent and emotion. Additionally, you can see a one-line summary of the whole conversation.
Zia for calls consists of the following features:
- Call sentiment
- Call intent
- Call emotion
- Call summary
These features are available for accounts using Enterprise and above editions with more than 20 user licenses in the organization.
To enable Zia for calls
- In your CRM account, go to Setup ( ) and then click Communication under the Zia options.
- Navigate to the Call Intelligence tab.
- Toggle the Call Intelligence button.
- On the pop-up, click Yes, Create.
- CRM admins can disable the Call Intelligence tab, after which the following features will no longer function for any records. They can also choose to toggle each feature on and off.
Zia's sentiment analysis categorizes the call activity as positive, negative, or neutral.
- Positive call sentiment: Calls that have a happy tone are categorized as positive.
- Negative call sentiment: If the tone of the call shows unhappiness, it's categorized as negative.
- Neutral call sentiment: Calls that have characteristics of both positive and negative sentiments are categorized as neutral.
Zia analyzes call conversations and highlights the customer's intent.
Zia monitors call conversations and highlights the emotions of the incoming and outgoing call activities. It can capture the following customer emotions: happy, enthusiasm, discontentment, frustration, gratitude, trust, confusion, neutral.
For call summaries, Zia automatically summarizes the text spoken by the customer on the call and provides a concise description of the call in a single line of text. This way, recipients can understand the call's context without first having to hear the voice recording.
Viewing call intelligence
You can view Zia's detailed intelligence analysis for calls in the closed activities section of the record details page, as well as directly in the call intelligence section on an individual call's detail page in the Calls module.
To view call intelligence analyses in the closed activities section of the record details page
- Go to the record detail page.
- Scroll down to the Closed activities section.
- Click on the three dots (...), and click View Intelligence.
To view the call intelligence details of an individual call, simply navigate to the individual call's details page in the Calls module and locate the Call Intelligence section.
Points to remember
- Users can create workflow rules from call intelligence data.
- Call intelligence uses five custom fields to show the data in the call activity module.
- When the call intelligence custom field is deleted, the data stored for those fields is also erased.
- When an admin disables call intelligence, the data process only stops, whereas the fields remain populated with previously processed data. For new records, the call intelligence field data will be empty.