The Zia Image Validation settings related to "Actions on Failure" have been revised for simplicity and better clarity.
Earlier, you were able to perform any of the following four actions, upon validation failure.
- Do not create or update record.
- Send image for approval.
- Send record for approval.
- Create record by removing image.
After May 31st, 2022 there will be only one action that can be performed upon validation failure, and that is — Send image for approval.
The main reason behind this change is an attempt to reduce complexity involved in Zia Vision. Instead of a combination of outcomes which involved not creating a record at all, or creating the record sans the image in question etc, it is a much simpler outcome and natural next step to send the failed image alone for approval, as it is the image which is under review— not the entire record.
So going further, Send image for approval action will be the default action for all images that fail validation.
The corresponding record will be created, however the failed image will not. It can be reviewed under My Jobs > Image Validation for subsequent steps.
We request all users to do the following actions on or before May 31st, 2022.
- Set the action on image validation failure to the "Send image for approval" in case you have any other actions enabled.
- Review and clear the backlog of records waiting for your approval or rejection under My Jobs > Image Validation and also the Image Validation list view for every module. (Screenshot below for reference).
If both these actions are not done before May 31st 2022, then the CRM system will revert to "Send image for approval" by default for all CRM accounts and the backlog of records will be removed without further notice from the CRM system after June 1st, 2022.