You can export data to the following cloud databases.
- Amazon RDS - MySQL
- Amazon RDS - MS SQL Server
- Amazon RDS - Oracle
- Amazon RDS - PostgreSQL
- Amazon RDS - Maria DB
- Amazon RDS - Amazon Aurora MySQL
- Amazon RDS - Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon Athena
- Microsoft Azure-MySQL
- Microsoft Azure - PostgreSQL
- Microsoft Azure - Maria DB
- Microsoft Azure - SQL Database
- Microsoft Azure - SQL Data Warehouse
- Google Cloud SQL - MySQL
- Google Cloud SQL - PostgreSQL
- Oracle Cloud
- IBM Cloud - DB2
- Heroku PostgreSQL
- Rackspace Cloud - MySQL
- Rackspace Cloud - Maria DB
- MS SQL Server
- Maria DB
To export data to cloud databases
1. Click the Export now option from the Export menu in the Studio page.
2. From the side pane, choose Cloud databases.
3. If your data contains columns with personal data, you can choose which columns need to be exported from the PII columns section.
4. Select your database service name, database type, enter the values in the required fields such as endpoint and database name to configure the cloud database connection.
5. You can also provide a username and password if the database connection is to be authenticated.
6. Enter a unique connection name.
7. You can also select the Use SSL check box if your database server has been setup to serve encrypted data through SSL.
8. Click the Connect button.
9. Once you have successfully connected to your cloud database, you can choose how and where to export the data.
10. Choose Existing table if you want to export data to an existing table and select one from the list of tables available in the database.
11. If you want to create a new table select the New table option and enter a table name in the field below.
12. If you select the existing table option, there are two ways in which you can choose how to add the new rows to the table.
13. Click Export.
14. Once the export is complete you can choose to schedule this export by clicking the Schedule configuration> link below.