Zoho DataPrep supports exporting data to Zoho WorkDrive, a popular cloud storage service. Zoho WorkDrive allows you to store files and collaborate securely on the cloud.
To export data to Zoho WorkDrive
1. Click the
option from the
menu in the
2. Choose Cloud storage from the side pane.
3. If your data has columns with personal data, you can choose to include or exclude some or all of them in the
You can also apply the necessary security methods below to protect your personal data column:
Data masking hides original data with 'x' to protect personal information.
Data tokenization replaces each distinct value in your data with a random value. Hence the output is statistically identical to the original data.
You can select
if you do not want to use any security method.
and select the
Choose a cloud storage service
5. You can choose to export your dataset in any of these supported file formats:
CSV, TSV, JSON, XLS, XLSX, and XML formats.
6. Select the required option from the
option. You can choose to
Add as new version
Add as new file
7. The folders available to export will be directly fetched from your Zoho WorkDrive account using which you have logged into Zoho DataPrep. Select the folder you want to export your data. You can also create a
Note: You can also export files to your shared folders in Zoho WorkDrive.
8. You can also click the
link for the following options.
You can encode the file using character
like UTF-8 using the
option to save your export as a .zip file.
You can use a
UNIX (Line Feed)
MAC (Carriage Return)
to ensure the line endings are translated properly.
You can distinguish the point at which the content of a text field begins and ends using
You can separate out the data or split using a
such as a
, or a
You can also encrypt the file and protect it using a password before export.
. Once the export is complete, you can also choose to schedule the export by clicking the