You can schedule data export using different export configurations in DataPrep.
To schedule data export
- Click Export from the top bar in the Studio page and select Schedule export.
2. Click the New schedule button to create a new schedule for export.
You can also pause or resume, edit, share, and delete existing schedules from here.
3. Select a Repeat method (Every 'N' hours, Every day, Weekly once, Monthly once) and choose a time to repeat (i.e. set a frequency) using the Perform every option.
4. Choose where to export your data. You can schedule export to various destinations such as, cloud storage services, cloud databases, or to report rendering tools such as Zoho Analytics. In this example, let's choose Cloud storage.
5. You can choose to include columns with personal data to export.
6. You can also select the check box under Export handling and notifications to stop export if the data quality drops below 100%.
7. Choose a storage service where you would like to export you data. For example, let's choose Google Drive. on which the destination was selected for export.
8. Select the file name and format in which the data needs to be exported. You can also compress the data as a zip file and encrypt the file with a password.
9. Select the required option from the File export option drop down. You can choose to update the file with a new version at the destination or add a new file during export.
Note: The File export option is supported for OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Zoho WorkDrive, and Amazon S3
10. After configuring where to export, click Save.
Note: You can also export your files to your shared folders in Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Zoho WorkDrive.