Zoho DataPrep supports importing data from Oracle Cloud, a cloud computing service offered by Oracle Corporation. It provides servers, storage, network, applications and services through a global network of Oracle Corporation managed data centers.
Import data from Oracle Cloud
Choose a data source
Note: If you have already added an Oracle Cloud connection, click the
Saved data connection
option and proceed to import. To learn more about Saved data connections,
Database service name
3. Enter the
Oracle SID/Service Name
to authenticate the database connection.
4. You can also select the
checkbox if your database server has been setup to serve encrypted data through SSL.
5. Enter a unique name for your connection under
Note: The connection configuration will be saved for importing data in the future. Credentials are securely encrypted and stored.
5. Select the tables that you want to import.
6. You can also use SQL query to select and import data.
to begin importing data from your Oracle cloud account.
8. Once you have completed importing data, your dataset will open and you can start preparing your data right away.
Note: You can choose to schedule the import using the Schedule import
option available for datasets in your workspace or from the Import
menu in the top bar of the DataPrep Studio page. Click here
to know more.
To edit the Oracle cloud connection
DataPrep saves your data connections to avoid the hassle of keying in the credentials every time you need to connect to a data source or destination. Credentials are securely encrypted and stored. You can always edit the saved data connection and update them with new parameters or credentials using the Edit connection option.
Saved data connections
Choose a data source
box while creating a new dataset.
2. You can manage your saved data connections right from the data import screen. Click the (ellipses) icon to share, edit, view the connection overview, or remove the connection.
3. Click the
option to update the saved connection with new parameters or credentials.
to save your connection with updated parameters.