What to do when the customer receives this alert message, 'Unable to process your request?
• When there is a delay in listing the IM conversations
Ensure the Auto-Ticket conversion setting is configured for the WhatsApp Channel. This mitigates the delay in listing the conversations.
• When the agent is unable to pick up a conversation
The chat could have been assigned to another agent.
Also, check the preferences settings to see if the concerned agent has the necessary permission to view the ticket.
When the customer is not receiving incoming messages on the IM Module.
• The number can be disconnected
• The ZohoDesk version could have been downgraded
When a customer is unable to reassign a conversation to another agent.
• Only agents associated with the IM WhatsApp Channel will be listed in the drop-down.
• Kindly check if the agent is associated with the channel; if not, they can associate the agents by navigating to Settings -> Instant Messaging -> Preferences -> Agents.
What is the recommended image size for uploading a Brand Logo?
The WhatsApp Business API client scales and crops uploaded profile photos to be a square with a max edge of 640px and a max size of 5MB before uploading to our servers. Images with a height or width of less than 192px may cause issues when resizing occurs. Because of this, an image size of 640x640 is recommended.
Why is the verified business number not listed in the drop-down field during channel creation?
A number will not be listed (Drop-down field selection) because it is already connected to another WhatsApp account on a different device.
Kindly delete the number from the associated device and then try to re-configure it on Zoho Desk.
What is the session time-out?
WhatsApp - 24 hours
Telegram - No time limit
LINE - No time limit
WeChat - 48 hours
DC support for IM Channels.
WeChat - China (CN)
WhatsApp, LINE, Telegram - United States (US), Europe (EU), India (IN) & Australia (AU - Opening shortly)
What are the supported plans for IM?
- CRM Plus
- Zoho One
No, there is no such feature to add IM chats to the existing contacts manually.
What are the causes for the IM conversations not being listed?
Whenever a user sends a message to a configured number, a new contact will be created on Zoho Desk. If in case the customer deletes the contacts thus created, then the conversations will not be listed. The contacts need to be recovered for the conversations to be listed again.
No, we do not have an IM widget. But users can individually add each chat channel as a widget on their website through a Click-to-chat link, a QR code or a Message Button.
When a customer is trying to respond on the IM Channel, it redirects him to the 'Permission Denied' page.
1. Navigate to Settings -> Users & Controls -> Permissions -> Profiles -> Select the IM Module -> Under Module Permissions -> Toggle the On option for IM (Permission is Enabled) -> Make sure that the four options View, Create, Update & Delete are selected and click on Save.
2. Also, navigate to Settings -> Customization -> Modules. Ensure that IM is in the selected module list. If not, please move it to the selected module list.
What is a BSP?
A business service provider (BSP) is a company that rents third-party software packages to its customers. Zoho is a business service provider. Read more
How many Canned Messages can be created?
How many Message Templates can be created?