- Select a Display Picture from the library.
- You can also upload a picture from your computer.
- Enter a name and description for your category.
- Select the departments with which you want to associate the category.
- Select a visibility setting. You can choose from None, Groups, Public, Agents, or Custom IP.
Note: You can refer to our category visibility and display permission settings section below for more details.
- Specify how you want your customers to read through the articles. You can choose between list or quick navigation.
With quick navigation, you can group related articles and guide customers sequentially from one article to the next.
- Turn on the Auto-Create Tickets from Feedback option, if required. When you do, you must select the department where you would like to create tickets, and the agent it should be assigned to automatically. Learn more.
- Specify Reviewers.6. Click Save.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.