You can configure the name, and description associated with the status of a work order, service
appointment, estimates, or a request. The settings configured here will reflect in the service appointment bars, and the Dispatch Console Left Panel in the Gantt view of the Dispatch Console, and the Status displayed in the [Records] Details screen.
- Navigate to Setup > Customization > Status Bar.
- Select Work Order, Service Appointments, Estimate, or Request, then click Edit.
- You can edit the following details:
- The Colour assigned to a status. Click the color selection box and choose a new color from the
- Description of the status.
- Click Save to keep the changes, or Restore to revert to the default settings.
You can toggle the availability of certain features in Zoho FSM. This allows you to determine whether a certain feature should be available to the user or not. You can find these feature controls at Setup > Field Service Settings > Other Settings.
Create invoices in mobile app
Use the toggle switch for Allow technicians to raise invoices to determine whether the field agents will have the option to create invoices for the service appointments assigned to them.
View pricing details in mobile app
The feature control Allow Field Agent to see pricing
is not used any more. Instead the profile permission Show Pricing
will be used to determine whether the prices will be shown or not.
Use the toggle switch for Allow Field Agent to see pricing to determine whether the field agents will be able to see the prices of Services and Parts in the service appointments assigned to them.
If the Allow technicians to raise invoices option is disabled, then Allow Field Agent to see pricing will also be automatically disabled.
Use the toggle switch for Allow Field Agent to see pricing
to also determine whether the Work Orders
option should be available in the mobile app.
Round off currency values
Use the toggle switch for Allow roundoff for transactions to round the Grand totals in transactions to the nearest whole number. This will be applicable to currency values.
Estimate approval through email
When you enable Estimate - Email Approval, the estimate email sent to the customer will have the options to accept or reject it.
Automate Work Order Completion
There are two feature controls with which users can choose how to automate work order completion - Automatically complete a work order, Prompt to complete work order
Automatically complete a work order
If you enable this feature, the parent work order will be automatically completed when a service appointment is completed; provided the other service appointments of the work order are completed.
Prompt to complete work order
If this feature is enabled, each time the user tries to complete a service appointment, they will be given an option to complete the parent work order as well.
To complete the parent work order along with the service appointment using Prompt to complete work order:
- Navigate to Setup > Field Service Settings > Other Settings.
- Enable the toggle for Prompt to complete work order.
- Click Complete Work in the Complete Work overlay of a service appointment.
- In the confirmation message, select the checkbox Complete associated Work Order WOX? and click Proceed.
The parent work order will be marked as complete if all the other service appointments associated with the work order are also completed.
Note: Prompt to complete work order cannot be enabled if Automatically complete a work order is enabled.
Password Protect Exported Files
If you enable Password protect exported files, then you will have the option to add a password to the files you export from the following places:
- Export Data from Zoho FSM (Setup > Data Administration > Data Export)
- Export a Zoho FSM report
- Email a Zoho FSM report as an attachment
Mark Business Hours
You can define the official business or working hours of your organization and the same will be reflected in the Dispatch Console. To set the business hours of your organization, do the following:
- Navigate to Setup > General > Company Details > Business Hours tab and click the New Business Hours button or the Edit  icon.
- In the Edit Business Hours overlay, select the required options and click Save.
In the dispatch console Gantt area, the business hours will be shaded white.