You can add organizational details such as:
- General company details
- Locale Information
- Business Hours
- Currencies Used
You can add details of the company like address, phone numbers, and the location. These details will be used in Estimates, Invoices, and Service Reports. You can set the organization time zone and the currencies used.
To add the company details:
- Navigate to Setup > General > Organization Details and click Edit.
- In the Edit Company overlay, enter the required details and click Save.
The timezone of the FSM organization will be displayed next to the DateTime
fields in case the timezone of the FSM organization differs from that of the system timezone.
To add a company logo:
- Navigate to Setup > General > Organization Details and click the placeholder  for company logo.
- In the Upload overlay, click Choose file to upload and select the image for your logo.
- Resize the image if necessary and click Upload.
You can change or delete the applied logo.
Mark Business Hours
You can define the official business or working hours of your organization; it will be reflected in the Dispatch Console.
To set the business hours of your organization, do the following:
- Navigate to Setup > General > Business Hours and click Create Business Hours.
- In the Create Business Hours overlay, select the required options and click Save/Update.
In the dispatch console Gantt area, the business hours will be shaded white.
Manage multiple currencies
In addition to the currency chosen during the initial setup, you can add other currencies. To do so:
- Navigate to Setup > General > Currency and click Add Currency.
- In the Add Currency overlay, enter the required details and click Create.
Once multiple currencies are added, the option to choose the required currency will be available while creating Contacts, Work Orders, and more.
Deleting FSM Organization
You can delete your FSM Organization anytime you wish to do so.
To delete your FSM Organization:
- Navigate to Setup > General > Organization Details.
- Click Delete Zoho FSM Organization.
- Click Delete Zoho FSM Organization in the confirmation message.
You will be logged out of your account as soon as your FSM organization has been permanently deleted. An email notification will inform about the organization's deletion.
Points to Remember
The active users in the account have to be deleted or deactivated before you can delete the FSM organization. The organization can only be deleted seven days after the users are deleted or deactivated.
Effects of deleting the FSM Organization
- The deleted FSM Organization can no longer be accessed.
- All the data in the account will be permanently deleted without any scope for recovery.
For this reason, it's prudent to export your data, and back it up to avoid any loss of data.
- All integrations done using this account will no longer be functional.
What will remain unaffected?
- Any Zoho Books or Invoice organization integrated with this FSM organization will not be deleted.
- Any FSM data pushed to or synced with an integrated Zoho or third-party application will remain unaffected.
- The deletion will affect only the organization in question. Any other organization associated with the user will remain unaffected.