This integration lets you conduct online events by using Zoho Meeting as a webcasting service from Zoho Backstage. To use this integration, you need to log in to your Zoho Backstage account and integrate it with Zoho Meeting first.
- Conduct events with live video of the presenter
- Share screen with attendees in real time
- Conduct live polls
- Share messages and links with attendees
- Enable attendees to interact through Raise Hand and Allow to Talk
- Hold Q&A sessions
- Record and share events
- Download and analyze event reports
Enabling the integration1. Log in to Zoho Backstage.
2. Go to Settings, then select Integration.
3. Click Configure now under the Web conferencing for Remote sessions section.
4. Click Configure. A tick mark appears indicating that Zoho Meeting has been integrated with the Backstage portal.
To change the webcasting service for an event1. Go to the event editor and click Change service.
2. Select Zoho Meeting.
3. Click Change to save the setting.
Starting an event1. Go to the event dashboard and select Conduct.
2. Select Present sessions.
3. Go to the session you want to begin, then click Start session.
How to join an event (for attendees)1. From the attendee website, click Agenda.
2. Select the Live sessions tab.
3. Click Join next to the name of the event you want to attend.
1. Go to the Event dashboard, then click Sessions.
2. Select Completed sessions.
3.Click View details next to the name of the session. The organizer will be able to view reports of polls, Q&A, attendees, and feedback.