Zoho Bookings is online booking software that helps small businesses manage appointments with customers and clients efficiently. With the online meeting integration of Zoho Meeting in Zoho Bookings, you can create and share booking links with your clients and customers to let them book appointments with you at their convenience. You can use booking slots to engage your leads and customers or to provide services online through live meetings.
- Deliver one-on-one services and group sessions
- Convenient booking slots for clients and customers
- Live interaction through audio, video, and screen sharing
- Provide services globally
- Cut travel costs
Enabling the integration1. Log in to Zoho Bookings.
2. Click the Manage business icon in the top-right corner.
3. Click Integrations on the left pane and select Others.
4. Click Enable on the Zoho Meeting suggestion and proceed with providing permissions.
Using the integration - Scheduling online meeting sessions
After you enable the integration, you can make any service you create in the form of online meetings. 1. Log in to Zoho Bookings, then click the + sign in the top-right corner.
2. Select Service, then fill in the details of the service you intend to provide. Use the toggle at the top to create one-on-one sessions or group bookings.
3. Enable Create online meeting.
4. Click Save. Copy and share the Service Booking URL with your customers or embed the link as a widget on your web page. For every appointment booked by a customer online, an online meeting will be created in your Zoho Meeting account.
Enabling email notifications and adding meeting details
Zoho Bookings sends a default email to your staff and your customers whenever an online meeting booking is made (if you have enabled notifications). However, this email will not contain the link to start or join the meeting. To share the meeting link with your staff and customers via email, you need to enable notifications for the related workspace and add the meeting information variable within the email template.
1. In your Zoho Bookings account, click the Manage business icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Workspaces, then click the workspace in which you have created services with online meeting facility.
3. Select Notifications and enable Email for staff and/or customers based on your preferences.
4. To add the link to start or join a meeting in your email, click Customize next to the checkbox. In the email template editor, click Insert variables and select Zoho Meeting Info. Place the variable appropriately within the content, then click Save.