The online meeting integration of Zoho Meeting in Zoho Connect lets you conduct online meetings with colleagues and groups in your organization, using audio, video, and screen sharing. You can also add external contacts like partners and clients to your online meetings.
- Meet with up to 100 participants in your internal network
- Schedule meetings and send email invites
- Communicate with audio and video
- Present with screen sharing
- Record meetings and share recordings on Zoho Connect
- Invite external contacts to your meeting
To enable this integration you must have a paid subscription of Zoho Meeting, and must be an admin in both Zoho Meeting and Zoho Connect.
1. Sign in to your Zoho Connect account, then click the plug-in icon in the top-right corner.
2. Click Zoho Meeting in the integrations list.
3. Enable integration using the toggle button. All members in your Zoho Connect account will be automatically synced with Zoho Meeting, and will be able to use the integration.
You can only use this integration if you use Zoho Connect for internal networking (employees) in your organization. It is not available in the external network (clients, partners, etc.) version of Zoho Connect. However, you can always add external contacts as participants in your meeting.
Conduct a meeting
1. Sign in to Zoho Connect and click the
icon in the top-right corner.
2. Select Start a meeting.
3. Fill in the details of your meeting in the form and add participants. To add external participants click
- To conduct an instant meeting, click Start. An online meeting window will open, and invitations will be sent to participants.
- To schedule a meeting for later, click Schedule for later. Set the date and time, then click Schedule. Email invites containing a link to join the meeting will be sent to all participants.
Join a meeting
- Participants can join a meeting using the join link in the email invites they receive.
- An alert will also appear in your connect group when you schedule a meeting or start an instant meeting. Participants can also join meetings through by clicking on the alert.
- Additionally, the host of the meeting can share the URL of a meeting after it starts.
Meet from the Events module
You can start meetings from the Events module of Zoho Connect including all participants of the event you have scheduled.
1. Sign in to Zoho Connect, then select Events from the left pane.
2. Open the event you created and click the meeting icon in the top-right corner. A meeting will start instantly with the attendees of your event.
Meet with a colleague
To have a one-on-one meeting with a colleague, go to their profile and click in the top-right corner. Alternatively, hover over their image and click in their profile card.
Share meeting recording
You can share the recording of a meeting with other participants after the meeting.
1. Sign in to Zoho Connect and open the meeting alert in your feed or group.
2. Click Approve to make the recording visible to all participants.