Enable calendar booking for leads and customers
Create booking links to let your leads book online appointments with you at their convenience. This way, your leads will be better prepared to learn from you and ask questions about the topics that matter to them. You can set your appointment availability, the duration of meetings, the buffer time between meetings, and even add team members as meeting hosts.
Note: You need to be an administrator in Zoho CRM to use this feature.
Creating a booking link1. Sign in to your Zoho CRM, then click the calendar icon on the top-right corner.
2. Click Day, Week, or Month to set the period in which you wish to offer appointments to customers and leads.
3. Under Options on the top-right corner, select Calendar Booking.
4. Click Create Calendar Booking.
5. Select Team Booking if you want team members to offer appointments to leads and customers to conduct online meetings with them. Otherwise, select the option with your name to create a booking link for yourself.
6. For online meetings, select Make this an online meeting next to Calendar Type. Then, when you or other team members confirm an appointment, your lead will receive an appointment confirmation email with a link to join the online meeting.
7. Fill in the other details in the form and click Save (you can hover over the question mark and read the tooltips as shown in the image below to learn more about any field you need to fill).
Accessing the booking link
1. Sign in to your Zoho CRM, then click the calendar icon on the top-right corner.
2. Click Day, Week, or Month to select the period for which you created the booking link.
3. Under Options on the top-right corner, select Calendar Booking. There, you'll be able to see the calendar booking periods you created.
4. Hover over any of the calendar booking periods and click
5. Copy the link and share it with anyone you want to offer an appointment to. You can also embed the link on other web pages, or add it to your email signature.
Disabling the linkYou can deactivate or even temporarily turn off booking links by changing the status button.
After you've set your calendar availability, customers and leads can select dates and online meeting slots. To do so, they will need the link to your calendar bookings.
To book an appointment for an online meeting, customers and leads should: 1. Access the link to your calendar bookings and select a convenient slot.
2. Enter the name and the email address to which the appointment invitation email for the online meeting (with the joining link) should be sent.
3. Join the meeting at the scheduled time by clicking the joining link in the confirmation email.
Customers can also reschedule or cancel meetings using the links included in their confirmation email.