The online meeting integration of Zoho Meeting with Zoho CRM lets you hold online meetings with CRM leads and contacts, straight from your CRM. This helps you communicate better with your prospects and customers through audio, video, and screen sharing to enhance their knowledge about your business. Admins can visit Zoho CRM Marketplace
to add this integration to their account.
From your CRM account, you can:
- Schedule meetings
- Select and invite leads and contacts for the meeting
- View RSVP details
- Start a meeting in a single click
- Access meeting recordings
- Edit or reschedule meetings
- View and manage all meetings
- Conduct instant meetings
- Log in to your Zoho Meeting account.
- Click Settings on the left pane, then go to the Integrations tab.
- Click the Enable button for Zoho CRM.
Only admins with an account in Zoho CRM can enable this integration.
1. Log in to your CRM account.
2. Click Activities on the top menu bar.
in the top-right corner.
4. Enter details such as the name and duration of your meeting and select the checkbox next to Make this an online meeting.
5. Click +Add and select participants from your existing lists, or invite people by entering their email addresses in the field provided at the bottom of the window.
6. To add context to your meeting, click the dropdown next to Related to and select the subject that your meeting is related to (viz., lead, product, campaign, case, vendor, deal, etc.).
7. Click Add more details to set reminders and to add a description.
8. Click Save.
Start a meeting
From the events module
- Click Activities on the top menu bar.
- Click the meeting you want to start.
- Click Start meeting in the top-right corner.
From the calendar
- Click the calendar icon at the top-right corner of the menu bar.
- Select the date.
- Click on the event you want to start.
- Click Start meeting.
In the activity reminders pop-up, click the Start button next to the meeting you want to start.
From the Zoho Meeting portal
Zoho Meeting automatically updates the online meetings you have scheduled in CRM to your meeting portal along with the email addresses of the participants you have invited directly from CRM.
- Click Meetings on the left pane.
- Click the name of the meeting to view the details such as title, date and time, participants invited, etc.
- Click Start to the right of the meeting you have scheduled from CRM.
Currently, only the participants that were added while creating the meeting will be present in the meeting portal. If participants were added later, that would not be reflected in your meeting portal.
Join a meeting
Participants can join your meeting using the joining link in the invitation email.
You can invite participants even after you start the meeting by entering their email addresses in the field shown below or sharing the meeting URL via chat or email.
Access and share recordings
- In your CRM, click Activities on the top menu bar.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Click the event for which you need the recording.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the event page to view the recording.
- To share a recording, click at the top-left and select Send recording.
- Select the recipients of the recording and click Send.
Conduct an instant meeting
- Log in to Zoho CRM and navigate to the Leads module or Contacts module. A list will appear.
- Click on the name of a lead or contact.
- Click the more options icon at the top-right corner.
- In the dropdown, click Meet now.
- Add the agenda and participants. Then, click Meet now.