Meeting Hosts can conduct instant live polls to gather attendees' views and opinions on a subject during meetings. You can view the results as the participants respond and also publish results to the participants.
To create a poll:
1. Enter the meeting window.
2. Click More Actions(three dots) on the meeting controls.
3. Click Add poll.
4. Enter the poll question and select the type of poll you want to create:
5. Add your questions, answers, or ratings:
Single choice: Participants can choose only one of the provided answers. You can add a maximum of five single choice answers and let your participants choose one answer in the poll.
Multiple choice: Use a multiple-choice poll to let your participants choose from a set of answers. You can add a maximum of five multiple-choice answers and let your participants choose multiple answers in the poll.
Star rating: Use a star rating poll to let your participants indicate how much they like a feature, product, session and more. You choose to let the participants rate out of three, five, or ten stars. You can also define the star rating scales by entering the scale labels (optional).
6. Click Add. Repeat this for every other question you want to ask your participants.
To conduct a poll:
1. Click Polls from the More option on the meeting toolbar.
2. Now, click Start next to the question you want to ask.
3. Click Result, to view the poll results. You can view the results as the participants respond and also publish results to the participants.
4. To publish the result to other participants in the meeting, click Publish Result. Participants can view all the published poll results.
Participant's Result Popup: