Scheduling a webinar with registration
Webinars require registration, anyone who wants to attend your webinar will need to register for it. Therefore, once you plan and schedule a webinar, you need to share your webinar registration link via email, on social media, blogs, or web pages that your leads are likely to visit.
You can customize your webinar registration form to gather useful information about your leads. Add predefined or custom fields to your registration form to learn more about your leads' business needs, requirements, industry, and role, among other details.
Add fields, edit fields, and make them mandatory
- The Registration form has default fields - Name and Email ID. You can click Manage Fields to edit, delete, or make the fields mandatory by clicking the options next to them.
- To add a predefined field, click the + sign on the right.
- To add a custom field, click Add Custom Fields and select the type of question you want to add: Multiple Choice or Short answer.
- Enter the question in the Field label space.
- Provide the answer options if you've selected to ask a Multiple Choice question.
- Click Save.
- Click + Add Fields to add more custom fields.
You will be able to add custom fields only in the Professional edition of Zoho Meeting
- To make a field mandatory, click the star icon next to any field you have added.
- To edit a field label, click the edit icon next to any field you have added and edit the field name. Click Done.
- To delete a field, click the delete icon next to it.
Drag and drop to rearrange fields.
Webinar organizers can regulate attendance in webinars through Registration Moderation. Use this feature to limit the number of attendees in your webinar, or to require attendees to make a payment before they attend.
You can choose the registration moderation setting of any scheduled webinar in one of the following modes:
Automatic approval mode - Anyone who registers for your webinar will be automatically approved to attend. You will still be able to cancel anyone's registration.
Manual approval mode - If anyone registers for your webinar, you can allow or deny them entry.
Using the advanced settings, you can customize the registration process for webinars, such as the maximum number of registrants, allow registration only with an authorized domain, approve or block users from certain countries to register for the webinar and so on.
Set registration limit: You can configure the maximum number of registrants for your webinar.
Allow only business email addresses: Registration using public domain such as Gmail, Yahoo, and AOL, can be restricted.
Allow registration only with an authorized domain: Registration will be limited to authenticated users with a specific domain or organization email address only.
You can restrict domains from registration only in the Professional edition of Zoho Meeting
Allow/deny registrations from specific countries: Approve or block users from certain countries to register for the webinar.
Allow only authenticated Zoho Users: Only users with verified Zoho accounts can register for the webinar.
Scheduling a webinar without registration
Scheduling a webinar without registration will allow attendees to join without needing to register for the webinar. You have the choice of allowing anyone with the link to join or only authenticated users to join.