Webinars can be scheduled to organize large online events, educate your leads about your product or service, clarify their queries, learn about their business requirements, and convert them into your customers.
An event can be designed through the below easy steps:
1. Log in to Zoho Meeting.
2. Click Schedule a webinar.
3. Fill in details including the title of your webinar, a short description, date, duration, and time zone.
4. You can also make any time zone adjustment here.
5. Click Next.
Schedule A Recurring Webinar
1. Fill in the webinar details and check the Recurring Webinar option. Now you can change the frequency of your webinar (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Custom) depending on your choice.
- Daily occurrences repeat every day, every 2 days, and so on.
- Weekly occurrences repeat every week, every 2 weeks, and so on.
- Monthly occurrences repeat every month, every 2 months, and so on.
- Custom lets you choose and add any dates of your choice.
2. Specify when and how your webinar will repeat, and when it will end.
3. Specify the frequency of your webinar registration process in the Registration Type(For every event or Only once) field.
- For every event - Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend
- Only once - Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences.
4. Click Next.
You can click on the Skip and finish button if you choose to enter the other details later.
A webinar co-organizer holds most of the controls available in the event. They can be a part of practice sessions, view attendee lists, handle Q&A, polls, recording and more. You can add anyone as a co-organizer for your webinar. Co-organizers who are members of your organization will also be able to start webinars if the organizer is away, or otherwise unable to launch them.
Once you click the Next button after scheduling a webinar it will let you add a Co-organizer.
Click Add Co-organizer.
Enter the name and email address of the co-organizer, then click Add.
An email invitation with a link to join the webinar will be sent to the co-organizer.
Hover on the Co-organizer name and use the options to delete, resend the invitation email, or copy and share the join link.
Only one Co-organizer can be added in the free version of Zoho Meeting
Scheduling a webinar with registration
Webinars require registration, anyone who wants to attend your webinar will need to register for it. Therefore, once you plan and schedule a webinar, you need to share your webinar registration link via email, on social media, blogs, or web pages that your leads are likely to visit.
You can customize your webinar registration form to gather useful information about your leads. Add predefined or custom fields to your registration form to learn more about your leads' business needs, requirements, industry, and role, among other details.
Add fields, edit fields, and make them mandatory
- The Registration form has default fields - Name and Email ID. You can click on Manage Fields to edit, delete or make the fields as mandatory by clicking on the options next to them.
- To add a predefined field, Click on the + sign on the right side.
- To add a custom field, click Add Custom Fields and select the type of question you want to add: Multiple Choice or Short answer.
- Enter the question in the Field label space.
- Provide the answer options if you've selected to ask a Multiple Choice questions.
- Click Save.
- Click on + Add Fields to add more custom fields.
You will be able to add custom fields only in the Professional edition of Zoho Meeting
- To make a field mandatory, click the star icon next to any field you have added to make it a mandatory field.
- To edit a field label, click the edit icon next to any field you have added and edit the field name. Click Done.
- To delete a field, click the delete icon next to it.
Webinar organizers can regulate attendance in webinars through Registration Moderation. Use this feature to limit the number of attendees in your webinar, or to require attendees to make a payment before they attend.
You can choose the registration moderation setting of any scheduled webinar in one of the following modes:
- Automatic approval mode - Anyone who registers for your webinar will be automatically approved to attend. You will still be able to cancel anyone's registration.
- Manual approval mode - If anyone registers for your webinar, you can allow or deny them entry.
Manual approval mode is only available in the Professional edition of Zoho Meeting
Using the advanced settings, you can customize the registration process for webinars, such as the maximum number of registrants, allow registration only with an authorized domain, approve or block users from certain countries to register for the webinar and so on.
Set registration limit: You can configure the maximum number of registrants for your webinar.
Allow only business email addresses: Registration using public domain such as Gmail, Yahoo, and AOL, can be restricted.
Allow registration only with an authorized domain: Registration will be limited to authenticated users with a specific domain or organization email address only.
You can restrict domains from registration only in the Professional edition of Zoho Meeting
Allow/deny registrations from specific countries: Approve or block users from certain countries to register for the webinar.
Allow only authenticated Zoho Users: Only users with verified Zoho accounts can register for the webinar.
Scheduling a webinar without registration
Scheduling a webinar without registration will allow attendees to join without needing to register for the webinar. You have the choice of allowing anyone with the link to join or only authenticated users to join.
Only authenticated users can join feature is available only in the Professional edition of Zoho Meeting
You can engage with attendees by adding session materials or creating polls.