Notebook now integrates with Slack, the smart alternative to email.
How can I enable this integration?
Slack users needs to install the Notebook for Slack extension from this link
What can I do in this integration?
Save important messages as notes in Notebook, and share your thoughts from Notebook as chats in Slack. Create quick notes and notebooks from the Slack chat bar to stay organized and save time.
Saving chats as notes
Save your important chats and messages from Slack as note cards in Notebook to keep all your important information in one place.
Steps to save chat as a note
1. Hover over the chat you want to save.
2. Click More actions.
3. Click Add to Notebook from the dropdown options.
4. Organize your note by giving it a title and choosing the notebook to add it to.
Send your notes as chats
Got a thought in Notebook that you need to share in your team chat?. You can directly post your notes in Notebook as chats in Slack to save time.
Steps to post a note as a chat
1. Type the command '/notebook <search term>' in the Slack chat bar. (A list of notes containing the term will be displayed.)
2. Click Post.
Create quick notes and notebooks
Want to jot down a thought real quick? We've got you covered. Add quick notes and create notebooks all from Slack's chat bar.
Steps to create quick notes
1. Type the command '/addnote <quick note content>'.
2. Organize your quick note by choosing its notebook and giving it a title.
3. Click Add.
Steps to create notebooks
Type the command '/createnotebook <notebook name>' to create a new notebook.