- Click ‘Compose’ to open the compose window.
- Click Zoho Notebook icon from the editor tool bar.
- Select a note from the list or search for a note and click on the desired note.
- Click ‘Add Content to Compose Window’.
Add files from Notebook
1. Click Notebook icon in the left side pane in Google Drive
2. Click ADD FILE FROM NOTEBOOK
3. Select your file from the list of displayed options or search and find your file
4. Click ADD TO GOOGLE DRIVE
You can also keep adding files by clicking ADD NEW FILE and repeating the same steps
Create new notes in Google Drive
1. Click the Notebook icon and click CREATE NEW NOTE
2. Write down your notes and add title to it
3. You can organize your notes by choosing the notebook for it and add tags to it
4. Click ADD TO NOTEBOOK
Add files from Google Drive
1. Click on any file in Google Drive you'd like to add to Notebook and click the Notebook icon
2. Choose the notebook for your file and click SAVE TO ZOHO NOTEBOOK
Save notes as docs in Google Docs
1. Open any document in Google Docs and click the Notebook icon in the left side pane.
2. Click ADD FROM NOTEBOOK
3. Select any note from the list of notes displayed or search for your note and select it
4. Click ADD TO GOOGLE DOCS
5. Your note card content will be added to the opened Google Docs document
Save docs as notes to Notebook
1. Open any document in Google Docs and click Notebook icon
2. Click ADD TO NOTEBOOK
3. Choose your notebook for the document and click ADD TO NOTEBOOK
4. Your document will be saved as a File Card in Notebook
You can see that the note is associated to this document. When you open the document and open Notebook add-on and click ADD TO NOTEBOOK you can see the note. You can choose from these options to perform on an associated note.
- Open in Notebook
- Remove from thread
Create new calendar events in Google Calendar
1. Open Google Calendar and click the Notebook icon in the left side pane
2. Create a new event with event title and info about the event. You can start date & time and end date & time to the event too.
3. Choose notebook and add tags if any and click ADD TO NOTEBOOK
Your entry will be automatically saved to the appropriate time in Google Calendar. A reminder will also be created in Notebook for the note to remind you at the start time.
Set reminders to your events
1. Select an event created via Notebook in Google Calendar and click the Notebook icon
2. Set your reminder time (in minutes) and click UPDATE EVENT
The reminder time will be automatically updated in your note card in Notebook
Share events with your friends and peers
1. Select an event and click Edit event
2. Click the Notebook icon
3. Add your friends and peer email addresses in the Add guests section and click Save
4. The note card in Notebook will be automatically privately shared to the list of email addresses in Notebook. (If the recipients are registered Notebook users the note card will be shared else it won't be shared)
Disconnect Notebook for Google Workspace