Using 'White Labelling' add-on allows you to
- Setup a custom domain
- replace Zoho logo and favicon.
- Show / Hide User Interface controls
- Security Controls
Using this feature, you can remove the Zoho Logo and add your own brand Logo in our editors. This will make the document editors to look like a true part of your application.
To know how to add a new Logo or remove Zoho Logo, please refer this link
Control the editor interface needs to be displayed and set document permissions for your users based on your workflow.
The below features can be managed here;
- Top Band - To hide or show the toolbar on the top, which also includes the file name and branding.
- Print - To allow or restrict your users to print documents from your application.
- Download - To allow or restrict your users to download documents from your application.
- Chat Box - To allow or restrict the ability of your users to chat within documents from your application.
To enable or disable the above features, you need to go to the Office Integrator Dashboard and select the 'White Labelling' option on the top-left corner. Then, click on the 'User Interface' option as shown on the below image.
: You can also set other permissions granularly for each user session while creating the document, spreadsheet or presentation. To know more about the permissions available in our editors, please refer this link.
Custom domains are unique branded URLs, and you can customize your Office Integrator's document editor URLs to reflect your brand's domain name using this feature. The custom domain that you set will be reflected in place of document editor URLs.
To know how to setup a custom domain in Office Integrator, please refer this link
Using Security Controls feature, you will be able to add your postMessage domains. This method enables your web application to interact with Zoho editors iframe by securely sending messages and making the editors work your way.
To know how to add the postMessage domains, please refer this link. To know how to purchase 'White Label' Add-On, please check this link.