To integrate Google ads with PageSense:
1. Click the Integrations option in the top right corner of the experiment listing page and toggle on the Google Ads button.
2. Sign in with your Google account to allow PageSense to manage your Google Ads campaigns. You can remove the integrated account by clicking Change.
3. Now, log in to your Google Ads account and select the Campaigns tab from the left pane.
4. Click on the campaign of your choice.
5. Select the ad group of your choice and click Edit. Select the Change tracking templates option.
6. Choose Append text option and paste the given tracking template in the text field.
7. Click Apply.
Now, you can enable experiment level integrations within PageSense for Goals, Funnel analysis and Form analytics experiments, and also target audience segments that visit your website via Google Ads in A/B (and Split URL tests).
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.