With the Kissmetrics integration, you can track web metrics for each variation in your Zoho PageSense experiment. To enable the integration, add the Kissmetrics integration code snippet in the pages you want to track. After you set it up once, it will automatically run for all of your experiments.
Set up PageSense
1. On the project listing pages, click the Integrations option in the left pane and enable Kissmetrics.
2. Open your experiment and select the Configurations tab. In the Integrations section, enable Kissmetrics.
3. Set up your A/B test with the required configuration and launch it.
Add the Kissmetrics tracking code
1. Sign into your Kissmetrics account.
2. Click + Create New Project using the dropdown menu in the top left corner.
4. In your experiment webpage's HTML, find the part of the code that says </script>.
5. Add the following line of code above it:
Set up event
1. Select the Events tab and click Create new tracking rule.
2. Give the event a name and enter the URL of the page you wish to track.
You can change the event trigger by clicking the webpage URL. The URL you use must match the one you are experimenting on in PageSense
3. Click Save changes to create a tracking rule.
Create an a/b test report
1. Select the Reports tab and click A/B test reports.
2. Click the Create A/B test report button on the right.
3. Select the event you just created and the corresponding experiment.
4. Click Save report and then Run report.
It takes 15-30 minutes for the Kissmetrics tracking code to start pushing your website metrics. If you don't see your event and experiment listed in the dropdown menus, wait a few minutes and try again. If they don't appear after 30 minutes, clear your browser cookies and try again.
Upon launching your experiment, you will be able to view the live report via Kissmetrics.