Step 1: Product Viewed
Step 2: Product Added to Cart
Step 3: Checkout Started
Step 4: Purchase Completed
When you know the behavior of visitor in each step, you can take action by:
Creating a segment of users who completed or did not complete a particular stage of the funnel, then apply that Audience Segment in your reports. Use those reports to perform further analysis, and better understand what drove the success or failure of that stage.
Re-engaging with users who did not complete a purchase or task by setting up attractive push notifications or pop-ups.
To create a custom event in funnel analysis:
1. Click Funnel Analysis on the left pane, then click the New Funnel Analysis button.
2. Enter a descriptive name for your funnel analysis in the Name textbox.
3. Enter a suitable step name and add the URL of the page to be included in your funnel.
You can also use different URL match types by clicking on the drop-down menu.
4. Now, enter a suitable step name for your custom event and choose Custom Event from the match type dropdown.
6. Based on your input in the field, PageSense will generate an event API code. Copy the API code and paste it inside the exact <script> tag of your web page, depending on the event you would like to track and click Activate to launch your funnel analysis on the web page.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Write to us: email@example.com
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.