Before creating your first Zoho PageSense variant, take a look around the different options available within the visual editor to launch successful A/B experiments as explained below.
3. Device View: This lets you toggle between desktop, mobile, or tablet views of your web page. Besides viewing, you can also make style changes to your variation and see how it reflects across different devices.
4. Undo/Redo: This lets you undo and redo recent changes made by you in the editor window.
5. Global Code: This is the code editor in which you can add custom JS or CSS code to the web page. Any changes you make here will be applied to all of the variations, including the original version of the experiment.
6. JS/CSS: This code editor allows you to create custom JS or CSS code changes to a particular variation in the experiment.
7. Edit/Interact modes: This option lets you toggle between the editing and interacting modes of the variation page. In the interact mode, you'll be able to access/interact with different elements such as onclicks, toggles, dropdowns, the navigation bar, etc. However, in the edit mode, you can make changes to the required elements for testing.
8. The editor panel: Appears as a floating panel within the editor area. It contains all the editable options of the current selection: text, element HTML, image, move elements, hide elements, delete elements, and set goal within the editor window. Learn about the different actions you can perform using the floating panel.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.