Zoho Directory is an identity and access management software that allows you to authenticate and manage access provision to multiple products. Users can also manage third-party applications and enforce the organization's security. By integrating with Zoho Projects, the users will be able to access Zoho Projects directly from their Identity Provider.
Feature Availability: Latest user based Enterprise plan
- Provide access to authorized users only.
- Gain access to multiple applications with a single authorization.
Only users with administrator profiles in both Zoho Projects and Zoho Directory can configure this integration.
Zoho Directory supports single sign-on, which allows users to access apps with a single login securely.
about setting up custom authentication using Zoho Directory.
Security policies are a set of customizable rules that govern how users can authenticate themselves. They consist of four components:
This component dictates how strong the users' passwords must be and how often they have to be renewed.
Using this component, the user can decide which multi-factor authentication modes to use.
This component dictates which IP addresses the user can use to sign in. Any sign-in requests from IPs that aren't allowed will be denied.
This component dictates how many active sessions a user can have, and for how long.
Active Directory Sync:
Zoho Directory enables you to delegate user authentication and management to your Active Directory. By configuring this, all the user data can be organized and maintained in a common directory. Learn more
about Active Directory Sync
You can view the active users in your domain and their recent activities. You can also see an overview of your organization's users, groups, apps, sign-in activity, and app usage.
Configure Zoho Directory Integration
- Click in the top navigation panel.
- Navigate to Zoho Directory in the left navigation panel.
- Click Configure to access the available features in the Zoho Directory portal.
You can also access the integration from > Marketplace > Zoho Apps > Zoho Directory.
Adding Users in Zoho Directory
- Sign in to Zoho Directory .
- Click Admin Panel.
- Select Applications tab in the left navigation panel.
- Click Add Application.
- Search for Zoho Projects and click Add.
- Create a new account or select an existing account.
- Click Next, then click Yes, Add.
- Click Add User to add users to the portal or click Manage Application to add or update users into the account.
When new users are added to Zoho Directory, they will automatically be added to Zoho Projects.