|No. of Tags per record|
No. of tags per module
In Zoho Recruit, color coded tags are a useful tool for organizing and categorizing candidates, jobs, and other records within the system. These tags can be customized to fit the specific needs of your organization, and can be used to highlight important information, track progress, and make it easier to search for and filter records.
For example, you might use different colors to indicate the stage of the hiring process for a particular candidate, or to show the priority level of a job posting. Color coded tags can be added and edited from the detail view of a record, and can also be applied in bulk using the mass update feature.
Overall, color coded tags are a helpful way to streamline your hiring and make it easier to manage your recruitment efforts in Zoho Recruit.
To create tags:
- Click Setup > Customization > Modules > [Module] > Tags.
[Module] - Candidates, Job Openings, etc.
- Click New Tag. The Add Tags window will be displayed.
- Enter the Tag name in the text box, pick a color and click Save.
- You tag will then be created. Hover over the Tag to edit the tag label/color or remove it.
Additionally, you can click ### beside the tag to see the number of records it is added to.
Zoho Recruit allows you to add tags in bulk to records.
To add multiple tags to a record:
- Navigate to the Details Page of the record you wish to tag.
- In the Quick Access Panel, click the + icon under Tags.
- Add tags pop-up window is displayed with the existing tags. Select the tags to that you wish to add.
- If you want to add a new tag, enter the new tag name in the text box, select a color and click Save.
Zoho Recruit allows you to filter records using tags added to them. When you select a tag from the filter, only records with that tag will be listed. From the above example, if you want to filter candidate records as per the tag name: Marketing, follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Candidates Module.
- Go to the Filter Candidates section on the left side.
- Search for Associated Tags and enter tags to look for candidate records tagged for Marketing.
- To narrow down the list with records that match multiple tags, select tags in the left sidebar and then click Apply Filter.
You can remove a tag from a record any time. From the above example, to remove Marketing tag from the candidate record follow the steps:
- Navigate to the Candidates module.
- In the Candidates module List View page, select the record.
- In the Record Details page, on the left panel, below the Associated Tags section, you can view all tags added to the record.
- Click on the tag's name to remove it.
Tags in Zoho Recruit are easy to create. Tags are not just a simple category, they can be more powerful, since you can add multiple tags to a single record. You can also create tags in multiple locations in your Recruit account, if required.
You can add tags in the following places:
- From the record's details page
- From the module List View page
- While importing records
- While adding records via web form
- As instant action through workflow rules
- As Blueprint actions
Tag a single record
Once a record is created in your Recruit, you will be able to add new tags to them.
To add tags in record details page,
- Log in to your Zoho Recruit account and go to any module (such as Candidates or Job Openings).
- Select a record from the list view where you want to add Tags.
- Under Quick Access Panel > Tags, click the + icon.
- Add relevant tags, select color and click Save.
- You can also click on any tag to view the records associated to that particular tag.
Tag records in bulk
You can add multiple tags to multiple records as a single action in your Zoho Recruit account.
To add Tags to multiple records:
- Choose the module (such as Candidates, or Job Openings), where you want to add tags.
- Select all or multiple records based on your requirements and click More Actions () > Add Tags.
- Select which tags you wish to add to the record(s) and click Save.
- You can create new tags or select one from the tag suggestions (a list of existing tags will be shown) whenever you add tags in your Recruit account.
- Once saved, the tags will be added to all the records that are selected in the List View page.
Tag imported records
Add tags while you import records into your Recruit account.
For example, if you have a CSV file with a few Candidates data containing a tag Event Candidates, then you can map the tags directly while importing. In other cases, where the Candidates data have different tags and you can add a default tag Event Candidates to them.
To add tags while importing records, do the following:
- Choose the module where you want to import records.
- In the Import [Module] data page choose the required options and click Next.
- Under Advanced Options, click the Tags field.
- Select the tags you wish to add and click Import.
Tag records added via a web form
Web forms is where you capture data about your website visitors and sync those data in your Recruit account. You might have multiple web forms in your account, such as a contact us form, a landing page, or a sign in form. Adding tags to records through each web form will help you filter them in a better way. You can perform a global search or use advanced filters to list records that are captured from the respective web form.
- To add tags while creating a web form,
- Go to Setup > Career Website > Web Forms.
- You will have an option to Add Tags, while creating or editing a webform.
- Go to settings and add Tags based on your requirements and click Save.
- The relevant tags will be added and associated to the records created via the related web forms.
Automate tagging records (using workflows)
In Zoho Recruit, Workflow Rules are a set of actions such as alerts, tasks and field updates, which will be executed when certain specific conditions are met.
Automation workflows can be used to automatically apply tags to job openings based on triggers and conditions customers define, saving you time in characterizing job openings as they enter and move through your pipeline.
Please note that, the tags will be added only till the maximum limit allowed and if there are existing tags, new tags can be added only till the specified limit.
- To set a tag as an instant action, do the following:
- Go to Setup > Automation > Workflow Rules.
- In the Workflow Rules page, click on the rule for which you want to create an instant action.
- Click Edit to modify the rule settings.
- Under Instant Actions section, choose Tags and add the required tags to be associated with the workflow rule.
- Whenever the rule criteria is met, the relevant tags will be associated to the records automatically.
Automate tagging in a process (using blueprint)
Blueprint in Zoho Recruit is an online replica of your offline recruitment process. It helps you to automate routine actions and guide your team members through the entire execution of your recruitment process.
Note: You can add a maximum 10 tags at once upon executing a blueprint transition.
While designing your blueprint, you can define actions to be automated at the completion of a transition. These actions will be automatically executed when the specified criteria are met.
You can add tags as one of the actions to be automated in your recruitment process.
For example, a "qualified" tag can be defined in the transition for a deal in qualification stage. Whenever a candidate is in the qualification stage, the relevant tags will be associated to the candidate record automatically.
Please note that, you can add tags will be added only till the maximum limit allowed and if there are existing tags, new tags can be added only till the specified limit.
While adding tags to your records in Recruit, you can choose to overwrite the existing tags with new tags. For example, you may require to add a set of relevant tags for particular actions through workflows.
If there are few existing tags and are not relevant to that particular action, you can overwrite them with new tags, if necessary. Overwriting tags will replace all the existing tags with the newly updated tags. Also, you can overwrite tags only while adding them via blueprint, workflows and to multiple records.