Tabs represent different modules that are offered in Zoho Recruit. You can also add custom modules according to your recruitment process. The tab settings can be accessed by the admin and those users with access to this module.
The option to organize tabs allows organizations to display only the relevant number of modules and hide the unwanted ones. For instance, an educational organization using Zoho Recruit might not require the Forecasts, so these modules can be hidden. You can also change the order of the modules by moving them up or down on the list.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Administrator profile can access this feature.
To organize tabs:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit with administrative privileges.
- Go to Setup > Customization > Modules.
- In the List of Modules page, click Organize Modules.
- Use the horizontal arrows to move the tabs from the Unselected Tabs list to the Selected Tabs list and vice versa.
- Click Save.
- The Home tab cannot be hidden.
- Irrespective of the profiles, hidden modules are not displayed to any user.
Zoho Recruit provides an option to rename tab names according to the industry-specific terminologies. For example, the “Candidates” tab can be renamed to “Leads” in an IT firm . Users with Administrator privileges and those users who have permission for editing these tabs can change the tab names. These changes are reflected in all the standard pages of the user interface except for custom reports and dashboards.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Administrator profile and those users with permission to edit can access this feature.
The table below displays the industry-specific tab names comparing them to the standard Zoho Recruit tabs:
|Ad Agency||IT Firm||Hospital/ Medical Firm|
|Candidates||Leads||Leads||Doctors (or any other medical support staff) |
|Interviews||Media Type||Services||Test/ Tasks |
To rename tabs:
Log in to Zoho Recruit with administrative privileges.
- Click Settings > Setup > Customization > Modules.
- Move the mouse pointer to the module that you want to rename.
- Click on the More icon, and then click Rename.
- Enter the singular and plural forms of the module's name in the respective text boxes.
- Click on Module Permission to select profiles to give access to the module.
- Click Save.
- New tab names will not be reflected on the Page Layout, Reports, and Dashboards modules. Standard names are always displayed.
- All the fields' names will also change according to the new name. For example, if you change the "Client" tab to "Account", the "Client Name" field will be changed to "Account Name".
- If you change a tab name to plural form with the suffix "-ies", the singular form will be suffixed with "y". For example, if you change "Job Openings" to "Opportunities", in all the places the singular form of "Job Opening" is changed to "Opportunity".
- While changing the tab name you can add singular and plural names for the tab, eg: Candidates vs. Candidate.
Tab groups let you organize tabs available in Zoho Recruit account as per your requirement. You can group the tabs and also share the tab groups with users of the corresponding profiles in Recruit.
For instance, the Recruitment group may use only the Candidates, Clients, Contacts, Job Openings, Reports, and Dashboards tabs. So you can create a Recruitment Tabs group and provide access only to the Recruitment profile. Please note that the users will be able to access the tabs in a Tab Group based on the Module-level Permissions in their profile.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Administrator profile can create tab groups.
To create tab groups:
- Click the menu option next to the home button.
- In the drop-down list, click Create.
- In the Create Tab Group page, do the following:
- Enter a Group Name.
- Select the tabs from the List.
- Specify users with which profile permissions will be able to access this group from the list.
- Click Save.
- Enterprise edition users can create a maximum of 25 tab groups with any number of tabs in each group. Check Availability and Limits to know more.
- For a given profile, only the tabs in the tab group will be accessible. The users will be able to access the tabs in a group based on the Module-level Permissions in their profile.