The Home tab in Zoho Recruit is a quick way to check the progress of all your Recruit activities. It contains components from different modules such as Candidates, Clients, and Job Openings. One quick glance at the components of the Home tab will give you an overview of your recruitment activities.
As well as indicating the progress of your recruitment activities, the Home tab also serves as a great place to organize your daily tasks using 2 types of View.
The Classic View includes 3 standard components: Tasks List View, Today's Events and Pipeline by Stage. Having this as the first thing you see when you log in to Zoho Recruit helps you plan your day better. The Classic View is unique to a Recruit user and shows their Tasks, Events, and Pipeline. This view cannot be customized. The Classic View for lists has three main components: Tasks List View, Today's Events, and Pipeline by Stage.
The Customized View lets you add all the components you want to your Recruit Home page. You can add up to 10 components. Individual users can customize their Home tabs. All these components can be resized and rearranged.
Toggle between the Classic and Customized views
You can set either the Classic or Customized view for the Home tab and add and rearrange up to 10 components. The Classic View is displayed by default.
To switch to the Customized View:
In the Home tab, click the Customized View icon.
The Customized View of the Home tab will be available. You can add and rearrange components.
Add components to the Customized View
You can add up to 10 components in the Home tab. Each component lists data from various other modules such as Candidates, Clients, Interviews, Dashboards.
To add components in the Customized View:
- Click Customized View in the Home tab.
- Click the Add Component icon.
In the Add Component pop-up window:
- In the Get from field, specify Dashboards or Custom Views
- For Dashboards, select the dashboard you want to add a component from, enter the Component Name and click Save.
- The selected dashboard is added as a component in your Home tab.
- For a Custom View, select the module and the custom view, enter the Component Name, and click Save.
- The selected custom view is added to your Home tab as a component. You can switch to other pages using the Navigation arrows. Only five records are listed per page.
- You cannot customize the components in the Classic View. The number of records per page can be selected by the user.
- Depending on the Zoho Recruit Edition, users may be able to select the number of records per page.
View Recent Items
Click the Recent Items icon in the bottom right corner of the Zoho Recruit home page.
This displays up to 20 recent activities that were added or modified in Recruit. You can click on any record to view the record's details page.
Click the Reminders icon in the bottom right corner of the Zoho Recruit home page.
This displays the activity reminders in Recruit. Scroll through the reminders to view more. Click on a reminder to see its details or Dismiss it from the list.
Send feedback to Zoho Recruit
Once you log into Zoho Recruit, on the top right corner of the page, click the Settings > Contact Support.
Compose your feedback message and click Submit.
The Recent Items, Reminders, and Feedback icons are in the footer of Zoho Recruit irrespective of the module selected.
Customize column headings in components
In the Customizable view, the components that you add to the Home tab can be list views or data in the form of pipelines, pie charts, or bar graphs. You can easily add, delete, and reorder columns for the List View components. Make the changes to the list view and they will also be applied to the related components in the Home tab.
To customize column headings:
- Click the [Module] tab. (Candidates, Contacts, Clients, etc.)
- In the [Module] Home page, select the list view that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- In the Edit View page, select and move the fields to the Available Columns list box.
After selecting the columns, you can change the order of the columns or remove unnecessary columns from the Selected Columns list box.
- Click Save.
The changes will be applied to the related components in the Home tab.