Managing the hiring process should be the top priority for any recruiter. An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) can make this easy for you. The Hiring Pipeline gives you a 360 degree perspective of your job openings.
Zoho Recruit's Hiring Pipeline is a collection of the stages in a recruitment process. The process to follow after candidates are associated with a particular job opening may vary for each organization, but the default Hiring Pipeline that we offer looks like this:
The stages that you see contain appropriate Candidate Statuses. For example, the Client Review stage contains all the client-related candidate statuses such as Submitted to Client, Approved by Client" and Rejected by Client. Candidates with any of these statuses will therefore be grouped in the Client Review stage.
Setting up your Hiring Pipeline
Creating a new stage:
- Click Setup > Customization > Modules. Select the Hiring Pipeline menu.
- Click Add Stage.
- Enter a stage name and choose a color.
Note: Two stages cannot have the same color.
- Click Save.
Once you're done creating a stage, you can add candidate statuses to it.
- Click Map Status.
- A list of candidate statuses which have not been mapped to any stage will be displayed. Select the statuses you want to map.
- Select the stage you want to map the statuses too.
- Click Map.
Note: At least one candidate status must be mapped with a stage for it to show up in the pipeline.
You can also add, edit, or delete candidate statuses from the Hiring Pipeline.
- Click Manage Status.
- Add, edit, or delete candidate statuses and click Save.
Zoho Recruit provides a consolidated view of all your job openings and their associated hiring pipelines. This will be available on your Dashboard.
To add a widget to your dashboard:
- Go to the Home module and scroll to the very end.
- Click Add Component.
The Add Component pop-up will appear.
- Select Custom View. The Hiring Pipeline widget is automatically selected.
- Select a custom view and give the widget a name. Click Save.
This is how your Hiring Pipeline widget will look:
To edit it, click the Edit button in the top right corner of the widget.