The sourcing summary is a dashboard that gives you an overview of your jobs published on various job boards. The dashboard displays visual metrics and KPIs that can help you monitor the status of your job postings.
- The jobs published on any job board will expire after 30 days. You can republish the job again from Sourcing Summary.
To view the sourcing summary of a job opening
- Go to Job Openings tab > Job Openings home page > Select the required job.
- On the left panel of the job opening, click on Sourcing Summary.
The overview component gives you a few key details of the job opening.
Days Open: Number of days since the job was created.
Expense: Money spent on sponsoring the job opening on job boards.
Submissions: Candidates submitted to clients.
Candidates: Number of candidates associated with the job opening.
Click on this tile to view the list of associated candidates.
Interviews: Number of interviews scheduled for the job opening.
Click on this tile to view the list of interviews scheduled.
Hired: Number of candidates hired for the job opening.
Click on this tile to view the candidates hired.
The Candidate Source component gives you a statistical representation of candidates sourced from different job boards where you have published your job opening. Each slice in the pie chart is proportional to the quantity it represents. Also, you can keep a tab on the performance of each job board.
Zoho Recruit's AI engine uses an algorithm to calculate an applicant's skill score and identify candidates easily utilizing user-defined skills. It calculates the applicant's score and gives you the top 3 Ideal Candidates for your job opening. This is available only for Professional and Enterprise edition users only.
For the Free and Standard edition users, the last three recently applied candidates are displayed.
Keep track of your job opening's performance on the various job boards you have published it to. Republish your job openings on job boards when they are about to expire. You can also update or unpublish your job postings at any time.
Publish on other job boards: Publish your job opening on other supported job boards.
Candidate Application Form: Choose/ Update candidate application forms.
Share this job: Use the URL provided to share your job on the web or other platforms.
Unpublish Active/ Queued jobs
- Select the Active tab in the Job Boards section. All the jobs that are active or queued will be listed under the job boards section now.
- Select one or multiple job boards from where you want to unpublish your job.
- Click on the Unpublish button to unpublish your job from all or selected Job Boards. The jobs that you unpublish will be listed under the Expired job boards tab.
- To Unpublish a job from a particular Job Board, click on Unpublish under the Actions column.
Republish Failed/ Expired jobs
- Select the Expired tab in the Job Boards section. All the jobs that have expired or failed or unpublished will be listed under the job boards section now.
- Select one or multiple job boards where you want to republish your job. (Individual republish lets you edit the job before you republish it again)
- Click on the Republish button to republish your job on all or selected Job Boards.
- To Republish a job on a particular Job Board, click on Republish under the Actions column.
Update Active jobs
update the fields of a job on a particular job board by clicking on
Update in the