Global settings give you overall control over your SalesIQ portal. You can change various settings that determine the functionality of your SalesIQ portal. Changes made in the portal settings apply to all the operators irrespective of their departments.
Operator Chat Window settings:
In this, you can configure various elements of the operator chat window.
- Navigate to Settings > Portal settings > Operator chat window configuration.
- Click the toggle switch to enable a particular setting.
- Audio Call - Turning this on will enable the audio call feature in your SalesIQ portal. Once enabled, Operators will be able to assist the visitors through audio calls.
- Voice notes - Let operator send voice notes to the visitor.
- Typing status - Enabling this option will display the typing status when an operator composes a response message.
- Share files - This option allows operators to share files with the visitors and assist them using various resources like images, pdf, documents, etc.
- Email Visitor Information - Enabling this would allow your operator to share visitor information like region, browser details, IP address, etc.
- Google Translation - Use real-time language detection and translation by enabling this feature. This feature provides you two options.
- Automated - Automatically detect and translate a foreign language.
- Manual - This lets you translate any language on demand.
- Off - Turn off language detection and translation. If this feature is enabled, the operator will not be able to translate any language.
- Note: The languages will be translated to the operators' language by default.
- Screen Sharing - This feature enables the operators to share their screens with visitors to assist them.
- Share Chat Transcripts with visitors - This lets you share the chat transcripts to the visitor. Visitors can use these transcripts to refer further.
How to enable GDPR for the portal?
- Navigate to Settings > Portal Settings > Operator Chat window configuration, scroll down to General Data Protection Regulation, and turn on the switch to enable the GDPR for your portal.
- You can choose to keep the data privacy configurations as per your wish, and we have given the following opt-in/opt-out options for you:
- Protect sensitive data during exportation.
- Notify the terms and conditions document to the visitors before they initiate a chat.
- Mask visitor IP addresses.
- Tracking DNT enabled visitors.
The settings here are for the entire portal. These configurations reflect in the Mobile SDK as well. For the GDPR to work on your website:
- First, you should enable in the portal settings
- Then, Navigate to Settings > Brand > Choose a Brand > Configuration > Privacy, and enable Display GDPR consent banner on your website
Without any configurations, we also protect the visitor data by:
- Notifying the visitor when the operator uses the Google Translation to translate the chat.
- Double opt-in option, to confirm that the visitor sends the chat transcript to the right email address.
Protect Sensitive data during exportation
You can protect your valuable data in Zoho SalesIQ with a password while exporting the files. You can prompt the operator to set a password while exporting Zoho SalesIQ data via emails, chat history, visitor history, etc.,
You can also opt-out of this option by choosing the Do not protect Zoho SalesIQ data with a password.
Here is the example of password protection while exporting the file.
- Do not notify - You can check this option if you do not wish to inform the visitor about the cookies.
- Notify visitors - Check this option if you want to notify the visitor on your website about the cookies.
- Notify visitors and provide them with a chance to opt-out if required - Check this option if you wish to notify the visitor and offer an opt-out option from storing the cookies on your website.
- Remember to enable the GDPR for the website in the Settings > Brand > Choose a Brand > Configuration > Privacy, and enable Display GDPR consent banner on your website.
Notify the terms and conditions document to the visitors before they initiate a chat
- If you do not wish to get consent, you can opt-out of this option by checking No, I don't wish to notify.
- If you choose Yes, I wish to notify, then the consent appears on your website's chat window as follows.
Mask your visitor IP addresses
If you wish to protect the IP addresses of the website visitors, you can enable this option. This helps you to preserve the visitor IP addresses from abuse. We display Visitor IP in various parts of Zoho SalesIQ, so the last few digits of the IP will be masked while displayed in common places.
Tracking DNT enabled visitors.
DNT or Do Not Track is a browser setting that will let visitors send a message to websites, web-apps, and other third-party advertising networks requesting not to track their personal information as they browse through various sites. SalesIQ lets you track visitor data irrespective of visitor's DNT requests. You can avail this by enabling the Track DNT enabled visitors option.
Operator Availability configurations:
Configure the basic availability settings and chat activity settings of the operator.
1. Treat the idle operator as offline - You can treat idle operators as offline to avoid missing chats.
2. Set operator idle time - The operator's status will be set to idle if an operator is inactive for more than the defined period. When the previous 'Treat idle operators as offline' is enabled, the operator's status will become offline.
3. Operator concurrent chat limit - You can set the number of chats the operator can have simultaneously. On reaching the limit, the status of the operator will be converted to Engaged.
Portal Email Configurations:
Moderate the emails sent from the SalesIQ portal using the portal email configuration settings.
1. Control visibility of email templates - You can choose who can access the templates stored in your portal.
Organization: All the operators of the organization can access the email templates.
Department: Only the specified departments can access the email templates
Operator: Only the operators who create the templates can access them.
2. From email address- You can set default from address for all the emails sent from your SalesIQ portal.
Operator - Use the Operators' email as the From email address.
Company - Use company mail address when sending emails from the portal.
Both - Let operators pick between operators or company email address.
Once configured, you will be prompted to enter the company email and name. You will be sent a confirmation message to the given email to validate the Mail ID.
- E-mail Copier - Add email addresses to send a copy of all the SalesIQ portal emails.
- Daily Statistics – Opt-in to receive daily report statistics of visitors and operators' performance. Once enabled, enter the email addresses you want to share the stats.
- Weekly Report - If enabled, the provided emails will receive the website visitors' stats report every week.
- Send a notification email when operators block IP addresses - Receive an e-mail alert when an operator blocks an IP address from initiating live chats.
- Visitor Feedback – If enabled, the provided emails will receive the website visitors' feedbacks.
- Chat Transcript - Distribute complete transcripts of your live chats to a specified e-mail address when each chat session is completed.
- Missed Visitor Notifications – If enabled, the provided emails will receive an alert when a visitor's chat requested is unanswered.