1. Click on the Search bar on the right top corner.
2. Click on the drop down menu in the search bar, and from there choose More options.
3. Once this done, a Find and replace dialogue box will appear.
4. In the dialogue box, key in the word you are looking to find and replace, and then the word you want it to be replaced with.
5. Check whether you want this replacement to be done only a Row, Column, Range of cells, a single sheet or throughout the spreadsheet.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.