1. What can this app do?
The Zoho Show app
lets you create, import, edit, share, and deliver slides right from your android phone and tablet devices.
With this smartphone app, you can:
- Create and edit presentations right from your smartphone.
- Import presentations from various cloud storages.
- Run slides on your mobile device; with a tap.
- Present slide on a big TV screen and control using phone-remote.
- Control slides with Android Wear.
- Share presentations and get notified on changes made by the collaborator.
2. How do I get the app on my Android device?
Open Play Store
on your Android device, search for "Zoho Show" app in the search box and tap Install.
The app will appear on your home screen.
3. Do I need to pay for the Zoho Show app?
No, the app is completely free for use.
4. Is this app compatible with all Android devices?
The Zoho Show app is supported on all devices running Android 5.0 - Lollipop and higher.
5. Do I need a Zoho account to use the Zoho Show app?
While you will still have access to most features of the app without an account, staying signed in lets you save your presentations to the cloud and share your work with collaborators.
6. Can I import presentations from other file storages?
Yes, you can! With the Zoho Show app, you have the option to add presentations from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or any other cloud storage platforms.
7. Where is my presentation data stored?
Presentations that you create or import into Zoho Show is stored on the Zoho's server and can be viewed/accessed under the Zoho Show Dashboard.
8. Can I create and edit presentations on my phone?
Yes. Continue where you left off or create new presentations from scratch with your Android device. You can design slides with (nearly) the same level of detail as you would with the web interface, right from your phone/tablet.
9. When do I receive notifications from this app?
Notifications appear as a pop-up on your mobile device when changes are made by your collaborators on a shared presentation. You can access all of them by heading to the Notifications tab in the left pane.
10. Can I cast my presentation on to a TV screen? How do I use Chromecast to present on my TV?
Yes, you can cast your Zoho Show presentations on a TV screen. Refer this link
to learn how to connect and present slides on TV.
11. What is casting a presentation to a TV?
Casting is mirroring your smartphone screen to your TV to share photos, videos, movies, etc. on the big screen. Casting a presentation to a TV is mirroring slides from your phone onto the TV screen using a casting device such as a Chromecast plugged into your TV's HDMI port. This allows you to share your phone's screen to stream and control presentations on your TV with your phone functioning as a remote.
12. How do I view my slide notes on Android phone?
Your slide notes appear on the smartphone when connected to a TV screen. During a slideshow, tap the Notes icon in the top right corner to view presenter notes and keep track of the main points on a slide.
13. Will the Zoho Show app continue to work on my device if I am offline?
No. Since Zoho Show syncs your data with the cloud for uninterrupted collaboration, this feature is currently unavailable. To edit or play your slides, please ensure you are connected to mobile network or Wi-Fi.
14. Is the Zoho Show App supported in Android Wear?
Yes, the Zoho Show App lets you deliver and control slides right from your wrist. Pair your Android phone with your Android Watch and view current slides, navigate through them and even track the time elapsed during a presentation.
15. Is the Zoho Show mobile app secure?
Yes. All data is encrypted and no personal information is stored on your mobile device. However, if you choose to store your login information, any person who has access to your mobile device will have access to your account. Learn more about our security policy here.
16. Can I present on a TV without logging onto Zoho Show app?
Yes! You can start presenting on TV immediately without having to sign in or sign up
To do this:
- Tap Import icon at the top right corner of your phone/tablet device.
- Select from the list of files storage apps installed on your device.
- Choose the presentation file you want to play on your TV.
- Connect phone with TV with a cast enabled device such as Chromecast.
- Once connected, tap Play icon and then Cast icon that appears at the top right of your phone screen to play the presentation.
- Finally, start controlling slides on your TV using your smartphone as a remote.