Deliver and control slides from your wrist. Pair your iPhone with an Apple Watch and view the current slide, navigate/advance through slides, and even track the time elapsed as you present. Your Apple Watch can control presentations on your iPhone if your phone device is connected to an Apple TV.
To control slides from your apple watch,
1. Install the Zoho Show app on your iPhone and pair it with your Apple Watch.
To pair your phone with the watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch then Show in the list and choose Show App on Apple Watch. The Zoho Show app will appear on your Apple Watch home screen.
2. Tap open the ZohoShow app on your iPhone, tap Connect to Apple TV at the bottom bar and select an Apple TV nearby to present.
Make sure your devices (both the Apple TV and iPhone) are connected to a Wi-Fi network and you select Present on your TV.
3. Once connected with your TV, choose the presentation you want to play on TV from either My Presentations or Shared Presentations folders under category dropdown at the top-center.
. Now, you can either tap START
on your iPhone or click Play icon
on your Apple Watch to see the first slide in your presentation on the connected Apple TV screen.
5. Start using your Apple Watch as a remote to control slides on the Apple TV. You can do the following:
To advance to next slide or go back to previous slide:
Tap Right arrow
to move forward in your presentation and Left arrow
to go to the previous slide.
- To view/reset the timer: The timer at the top of your screen lets track the time elapsed during a slideshow. It starts immediately after the first time you tap or swipe to advance the presentation. Tap Timer to pause the slideshow at anytime.
To blackout screen:
to freeze and mask the slide from your audience and focus on your narrative. You tap Resume
to start presenting again.
- To stop playing the presentation: Long press and tap close on your Apple Watch to stop presenting anytime during the slideshow.
Once you are done presenting, click the Close
on your Watch to close the slideshow.