1. How do I get the app on my Apple TV?
Open the App Store
on your TV and type "Show" into the search box. Tap Install
to put the app on your home screen.
2. How do I create a Zoho Show account?
Open https://docs.zoho.com/show/signup in your web browser and enter the required sign up details with a valid email address/password to create your Zoho account. You can also sign in using other social media accounts, including Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
3. How do I upload a presentation to Zoho Show?
Login to your online Zoho Show account in your browser. Click File and select Import. Enter the location of your saved presentation from either your computer or a URL. You can now open and view the presentation using Show app on your Apple TV. A maximum file size of 100MB can be imported.
4. Can I give a presentation using an iPhone or iPad on Apple TV?
5. What does it mean to "follow" a presentation on multiple TVs?
The follow feature in Apple TV helps attract a larger audience by extending the presentation to more than one screen. To do this, click Follow on your TV, it will show you the list of ongoing presentations nearby and allow you to sync with them to display a single presentation on more than one Apple TV at the same time.
6. Can I get my slides to run automatically?
7. Can I stream presentations on Apple TV using AirPlay?
Yes, you can mirror presentations from your iPhone or iPad on Apple TV, even without installing the Show app on your TV. Just enable Screen Mirroring on your iOS device to stream slides on any connected Apple TV nearby. This converts your mobile screen to Remote View, with access to presenter notes, a timer, and built-in highlighter tools.
8. How do I view my slide notes?
During a slideshow, you can view slide notes on your smartphone. Connect to the Apple TV
and tap the Presenter Notes
button to track the slideshow's main points.
9. How do I highlight slides on Apple TV?
The highlighter tools on Zoho Show will let you emphasize a key point and show connections on a slide. While presenting from your smartphone, long press on the slide area to see the highlighter tools—pen or pointer—and start drawing or use the laser and arrow pointers to point out major areas.
10. Can I log in to the Zoho Show app using a different account?
Yes, you can log into the Zoho Show app using multiple user accounts.
11. How do I see which user account is signed in?
Click Account in the Settings (on the top bar) on your Apple TV screen. You will find which account is signed in.
12. How do I log out of my account?
Click the Settings on the top bar and select Logout when you are done viewing and presenting your slides on Apple TV. You can now log in as a different user.